X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Calendar

Is it possible to have a monthly calendar with upcoming events on it? Something maybe with a link to a thread or appropriate site for info.

I don't know a lot about .php but I'd hope it would be possible without causing Kelly too much hassle...

I hope she reads this and isn't like:

You mean like this?

Mainly birthdays right now, but stuff can be added.

Comment

Originally posted by Blupupher
      You mean like this?

Mainly birthdays right now, but stuff can be added.
      Yup, like that, only with trail rides, M&Gs, parking lot meets, things like that.

I don't know enough about the scene or .php or I would gladly volunteer my time to maintain something like that.

Maybe the coders could explain it better, but in my comp class in college, we did a data base that auto converted to a calendar format. all ya had to do was put the event and date in excel and it put it on the calendar day. I wish I kept my notebooks and books, I forget how it went.

Comment

Only the Mods and admin have the ability to add events to the calander.

It is real easy to do for us. We just select the date and then type in the info.

Comment

If anyone has any event or whatnot to add, let one of the moderators or myself know and we will add it.

I usually do add events, like the M&G, Jamboree etc to it. I just haven't done it yet for 2006.

Comment

Working...
          X