X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Something Cute!

A pic of my daughter on her own RTI ramp. I think she was pretending to be her idol Kelly!
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...No-FlexLex.jpg

Cute!
    That PW Jeep must be fairly new. Ours os so worn it actuall flexes pretty good! All chassis, but it has about 4" wheel travel. Needs new tires something terrible tho. Fun to do broadys with! It'll spin quit nicely with just a little shove sideways!

Gee...how many of us have these things for our kids? Maybe a new thread: PW kid pics!

Now just get a die-cast for Brutus!

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon
      Cute!
      That PW Jeep must be fairly new. Ours os so worn it actuall flexes pretty good! All chassis, but it has about 4" wheel travel. Needs new tires something terrible tho. Fun to do broadys with! It'll spin quit nicely with just a little shove sideways!

Gee...how many of us have these things for our kids? Maybe a new thread: PW kid pics!

Now just get a die-cast for Brutus!
      We have LOTS of die-cast, but it's all Nascar related. I have this mental image burned into my brain now, of him drivin! Wish I could draw good, it would make a unique pic.
      Her Jeep is a couple years old, and only one wheel on the whole thing is actually mechanical. Lockers for it maybe? Funny thing is there used to be Disney Princess stickers on it, but she wanted them taken off and replaced with Jeeper stickers. She has Superlift on it, Detroit, 4WD, Borla, and I don't know what else.

Comment

Now that is just cool! (Stickers) Gotta get another 4WD sticker with my next order.
        I'm going to paint ours to match the CJ. This one is a '97 and had two drive wheels with a diff. I want to rig either a spool or a posi-type setup for it. Gets stuck too easily. New tires would help a lot tho.

Comment

That is so cool

Start em' early!!! keeps them off the street and in the dirt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee96
            A pic of my daughter on her own RTI ramp. I think she was pretending to be her idol Kelly!
            Shouldn't the Jeep be on its side then???

Comment

HA HA Schwab brought jokes

That's so cute. I'll see her tomorrow!

Comment

Thats a cute picture.
                kids are cool

Comment

make sure she see's THIS video!

Comment

That was a cool vid! We watched some others on there too, how would you modify a power wheels that way?

Comment

I like seeing little people having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee96
                        That was a cool vid! We watched some others on there too, how would you modify a power wheels that way?

Check this out it is a start http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/

Comment

I want this one!!!

For me

Dude can drive!!!

Comment

Oh YEAH he can!!

Oh man, I can't with till morning to show my 5 yo daughter! She loves hers, but just can't seem to figure out the concept of steering....

Comment

Working...
                            X