X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart problems??

anyone else having a problem with this? i'm adding things to the cart and when i click on view shopping cart, it says i have nothing in there?? j/w if maybe someone is working on that portion of the site or what?? was just bugging the heck outa me, so i figured id ask on here to see if anyone else has been having this problem...?

thanks
    sean

I only had it hapen once, quite a while ago. I think they were working on the site then. If you cll in your order, be sure and let them know your a forum member.

Comment

Sean,
      Can you give me specific items that you put in your basket and then they weren't there? I'll look in to it.

Comment

basically all i am doing is just getting an estimate on some parts with shipping costs and such...heh

i tend to do that alot...

Comment

Originally posted by sgarlandTJ View Post
          basically all i am doing is just getting an estimate on some parts with shipping costs and such...heh

i tend to do that alot...
          Not a problem. Just let me know if the problem continues.

See my signature for contact info...

Comment

thanks lotgod

Comment

Can you give me a part number or two you tried adding to your cart so I can try to repeat it from my end here? That is the best way for me to figure out where the problem lies.

Comment

basically its anything i am putting in my cart. i click add to cart...then i click on view shoping cart...and nothing is there. could be this computer i am on here at work...i'll try when i get home!

Comment

Let me know when you try it at home and if it works.

Comment

hey magoo, its workin here at home. who knows...??
                    guess i should prob. be workin more than surfin the 4wd site eh??

Comment

Working...
                    X