X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free lance parts selling ?

Has anyone been approached to buy discounted parts privately by sales reps?
    I'm just worried to get stuff i cant return.

Huh?
    What are you talking about?

Comment

That doesn't even make sense. If you are going to post things like this, you need to explain in more detail what you are talking about.

Comment

I think he means if you talk to some rep...as in if you know them and they get you a better price than listed..

Comment

No...I think he means "privately"...as in stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by LoTGoD View Post
            No...I think he means "privately"...as in stolen.
            That's what I was eluding to without being rude. Hence to excess periods..

Comment

Im new to buying parts from your company. The rep i talked to said he could get me a realy good deal on everthing i needed i hope to god he didnt mean stolen parts. I dont want nothing to do with something like that. I thought he ment he had like a side bussiness or he stored out dated stuff i could use. Im realy not sure, I thought it was like maybe a third party deal ive bought parts from guys that worked at offroad shops and never had a issue usally it was like a motor or tranny or something big like that.

Comment

Well we would need to know who the rep was you talked to so we can get to the bottom of what he is doing.

Comment

Speaking as someone who is just a customer with 2 Jeeps, I don't think you will find a company out there with a better reputation for integrity and honest dealing in the Jeep parts business.
                  You're welcome to try.
                  Trust me, you'll end up back here.
                  And if a "good deal" was offered, it very likely coincides with one of the specials being offered by the company.
                  A good many of us customers on here have been elsewhere, and got treated poorly (okay, that's a Southern boy's understatement, but you can work it out for yourself) and then found these guys.

Comment

I was offered parts privately also so its not just you my friend. I thought it was a odd. Sounds like its a internal issue. Was it like a huge discount if you went threw the rep privately ?

Comment

What???

That's messed up!!!! I tell ya that person may as well put in their notice to vacate 4WD, cause "they be gone, quick like" and Kelly wont even think twice about it.

Comment

Neither one of you have provided me with any information to make me believe this has happenend. If you have a sales rep name or an order number, let me know so I can look into this more. Otherwise, quit trying to make up stuff to stir the pot.

Comment

Not trying to stir the pot but can you TJmango send me a private message so i can respond to it and i can give you the names of people i talked to privately.

Comment

You can send me a PM and just tell me what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by lawman99 View Post
                              Im new to buying parts from your company. The rep i talked to said he could get me a realy good deal on everthing i needed i hope to god he didnt mean stolen parts. I dont want nothing to do with something like that. I thought he ment he had like a side bussiness or he stored out dated stuff i could use. Im realy not sure, I thought it was like maybe a third party deal ive bought parts from guys that worked at offroad shops and never had a issue usally it was like a motor or tranny or something big like that.
                              Hmm I tell people all the time I can get them a better deal then whats in the catalog and they arent stolen Im just trying to ensure the sale. However if this alleged employee did offer to sell you personally some parts privately and has no proof of purchase through us then he is heading to the clank! I will PM you with the contact info of the manager you should talk to asap! I love where I work and find it enoying that we have an alleged crook in our midst

Comment

Working...
                              X