X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Tax!!!! Wtf?

Just placed an order and you added sales tax. Been buying for years and never had it on any orders before...what gives?

This is just a guess, but maybe if 4 Wheel Parts has a Store in your state, and they are under the same parent company as 4WDH, they have to charge tax?
    Or maybe a mistake?

Comment

4 Wheel Parts has had a store in my state for many years, they recently opened another one, aren't they all the same?

Also, just received my e-mail confirmation, Who's the math genius???

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/4WDORDER.png
      Last edited by NOCHEEPGAS; 06-21-2008, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I never bother to add stuff up. I'm just trusting I guess. I will in the future. What's the surcharge for?

Comment

Originally posted by junkman View Post
          I never bother to add stuff up. I'm just trusting I guess. I will in the future. What's the surcharge for?
          Extra expense to ship the high lift jack (?), although where it explains the surcharge it lists it for lift kits, Mastercraft seats , and a few other things, doesn't list the high lift...

Comment

I'd have to look at your original order to see what charges are what.

About the sales tax, when we were bought by transamerica, we had to by law charge sales tax to any state that has a store in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
              I'd have to look at your original order to see what charges are what.

About the sales tax, when we were bought by transamerica, we had to by law charge sales tax to any state that has a store in it.
              You can see my order # on my e-mail #1162707. I assume the math is done by computer program? Time to adjust the 1's and 0's?

Comment

Yeah I'll look into this more when I am back in the office.

Comment

Working...
                X