X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldog winches

Are there any plans to add Bulldog winches to the 4WD lineup? I didn't find any online. I did see 4WP sells them.. Q'tec does not have them either.

I met the company's owner last Saturday. Neat guy, based in Phoenix. Company is American owned and operated, they just have the winches built overseas to keep prices down. Two-year warranty with all parts in stock in Phoenix, AZ. Nice visual quality on the parts, solid feel to the controls and operations. I added the 9500lb model to my wishlist. They also come with the roller fairlead and have available remote-mount solenoid kits with 6' cables.

www.bulldogwinch.com

(and no, I get nothing for asking this. I did try to talk him into letting me 'field test' a unit tho, but no dice.)

good grief...

Originally posted by Gryphon View Post
    ...Company is American owned and operated, they just have the winches built overseas to keep prices down...
    Gryphon, man...come on... I'm having trouble seeing the 'American' in this...Well, okay, I see current American business at work here...

Comment

Yeah, I understand...but at least the company itself in owned by a citizen who employs citizens and the profits stay on-shore here.

Manufacturing costs have been sent overseas for so dang long, it's horrific. But thats they way things went with cheap labor. Thats the best thing about Warn, made here too. I just wish I could afford one.

Comment

Our host has the Warn M8000 oo sale for around $500 right now, at that price it is really tempting!

Comment

Working...
        X