X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices different again

the smittybilt xrc8 winch in your catalog i just got a couple days ago is priced at $299.99, on the website its priced at $349.99 the xrc10 also has a $50 price difference

also your product of the month on the first page of the cagalog. the smittybilt tire deflators. $39.99 in the mag. $42.99 on the website

im not looking up any more because the companys not paying me to point out mistakes.

I reset up the promotion on the tire deflators to expire at the end of the year. I was not aware we were still mailing out that book. There was a price increase on the other products, I am sure we can match prices with you on those.

Comment

Did you get the big catalog? If you did it was released in March, the prices will be different. On the web are the latest prices, and 99.9% are accurate. The pricing in a 6 month old book will differ, because vendors can our price on stuff anytime they wish, we have to update our pricing appropriately.

Comment

If you look on the inside cover of the big catalog there is a statement, "Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice. See our website for current rates."

Comment

yea its the big one. why did i just get it saturday in the mail if its from march? it doesnt have a mailing date or anything on it

Comment

We are shipping those out to people who request a catalog all year until the new Holiday book is out.

Comment

I've noticed that sometimes the catalog the web site and your computers can all have diffrent prices. My sugestion is to be on top of your game so you get the best one I know its a pain but anyone that gets there parts here knows the drill

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
                We are shipping those out to people who request a catalog all year until the new Holiday book is out.

ive never requested a catalog, and it doesnt have a mailing date so im not sure if it got lost in the mail and im just getting it now

Comment

Originally posted by jeepguy02 View Post
                  I've noticed that sometimes the catalog the web site and your computers can all have diffrent prices. My sugestion is to be on top of your game so you get the best one I know its a pain but anyone that gets there parts here knows the drill
                  The website and the computer should match. Catalogs will vary depending on when they were printed and mailed. Which is why we have the disclaimer in the front of the catalogs. Sometimes we have to change suppliers, cost of steel goes up, etc etc alot of different reasons prices go up between mailings.

Comment

Working...
                  X