X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4WD Customer Service / Price Match

How long does it take to price match ive sent in twice, asked a customer rep and i get no answer after the weekend is over and the new week begins. Starting to get frustrated, no customer service at all. What is going on?

Price match emails are usually answered within 24-48 hours from when they are submitted. Can you send me a PM with what you requested or email it to me: kyoung@4wd.com and I'll look into it?

Comment

I always send them out to the reps daily. Sometimes I will get customers getting frustrated that there was no reply. It always seems it gets stuck in their junk folder in their email account. Check there. If its not there send it back over to me through a PM and I will be happy to take care of it. I should be able to recognize it.

Comment

Thanks Magoo is on it, such quick responses.

Ill be honest im getting frustrated with one person it seems i just cant get an answer. Ive asked 3-4 times on how to use store credit, and its just like well it seems youve been awarded store credit on blank date and heres the code.

But that does not tell me how to use it, when your checking out it doesnt say "STORE CREDIT" enter code anywhere or anything of that sort so thats another problem too. Nothing in junk mail the rep has replied to me but over the weekend its almost as my "ticket" is automatically closed when were in the middle of helping me. :S

Comment

Store credits can not be used online because we have no way of tying them back to your account to see how much it is for etc. What you could do is place the order online and shoot me a PM with your internet order number so I can let the rep know to apply a store credit to your order.

Shoot me a PM with your info and the rep you have been dealing with and we'll get it settled for you.

Comment

Alright check your email. I dont know which to use PM or email, so i just emailed it to you.

Comment

I received them this morning. Let me look into it.

Comment

Working...
              X