Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New site launch... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New site launch...

    In case you didn't notice, we launched a site redesign yesterday. With that comes new problems. So if you happen to find anything out of the norm or not working, please post up and let me know.

  • #2
    I couldn't get onto the forum from the link. I had to use a search engine to get to it. Just so you know!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dj_jeepin View Post
      I couldn't get onto the forum from the link. I had to use a search engine to get to it. Just so you know!
      Agreed. There are several link and runtime issues....of course, we expect that. It makes for some frustration, but I am sure that we will all be happy to have a new and improved site!

      Comment


      • #4
        Forum works fine. The main site's header no longer works with the Opera browser...the links work, what can be seen, but it's a mess.

        Seems to work fine with Mozilla Firefox.

        Just as long as I don't have to use the Redmond Cartel's software, I'm happy!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gryphon View Post
          Forum works fine. The main site's header no longer works with the Opera browser...the links work, what can be seen, but it's a mess.

          Seems to work fine with Mozilla Firefox.

          Just as long as I don't have to use the Redmond Cartel's software, I'm happy!
          Opera works fine for me (v 9.51). Which version of Opera you using?

          Comment


          • #6
            In the tires section when sorting the 'name' and 'price' are in the wrong place (name is above prices, price is above names), but clicking name sorts by price, and vice versa

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks. I'll add it to the list.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blupupher View Post
                Opera works fine for me (v 9.51). Which version of Opera you using?
                Yup, that worked! Upgraded from 9.27 to 9.52. Didn't know they had an update out. Thanks!

                Comment

                Working...
                X