X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website issues

I was having a difficult time with the website today. Parts that I know are there I could not find (gearsets) and when I tried to add an elusive gearset, it showed in the cart as a catalytic converter. I had the same issue with two different web browsers.

I tried to place my order over the phone too, but the guy I got was far from knowledgable...at least he came across that way. I gave up when he told me the Tucson 4 Wheel Parts store was gone and I could not pick up my parts there.

This is the first I am hearing about it. Do you have a part number of what you were looking for?

Comment

No, I could not get to the parts I needed.

Here is what I was trying to find though:

Superior ring and pinion gearset, 4.10 for widetrack CJ: could find intermitantly, turned into a catalytic converter in the cart.

Superior and Moser one-peice axles for widetrack CJ: Kept geting conflicting descriptions: I selected one for a widetrack CJ and got shafts for one with Quadatrack.

Instal kits: another intermittant find. Never could get it added to my wishlist.

I was trying to add the parts to my wishlist so I could more easily compare them. Nothing save an overflow radiator tank successfully made it into my cart.

When I called in, I was told the 4 wheel parts store in Tucson was closed, as in no more. I verified it is indeed still open. The guy I spoke with at 4WD was rather inept.

Comment

I can't get the error to repeat here. I need links or specific part number examples. Something I can go to and see the problem. I just did a search for Superior ring and pinion 4.10 and here are my results.

http://www.4wd.com/search.aspx?PN=1&...nd+pinion+4.10

And I confirmed...the Tucson store is definitely there.
        Last edited by TJMagoo; 02-17-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

It's working fine now. I ran some searches and everything popped right up and worked great.

Guess it's a "box of vodoo" thing.

Thank you for checking it out.

Comment

No problem. Can you shoot me a PM with your phone number? The sales manager is asking for it so he can see who you talked to to coach the sales rep on the data he gave you.

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
              No problem. Can you shoot me a PM with your phone number? The sales manager is asking for it so he can see who you talked to to coach the sales rep on the data he gave you.
              I like that word "coach"!

Comment

Working...
              X