X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Changes...

Please be patient as I work on the color changes on the forums. I'm working on matching this to the rest of the site.

i was wondering what the hell was going on

Comment

Just an FYI, the top banner is not on top of the pict/logo. It is rendering to the right of it in "white" space. At least on my flat screen and it is creating the scroll at the bottom.

Comment

Still working on it.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Take me back, loved the old colors. Gotta complain bout sumptin ya know.

Comment

Yeah I'n not really a fan either. I think I need to make the white background not so bright.

Comment

I do like the direction this is headed... but I will admit the white is pretty bright.

Comment

Pretty hard on my bloodshot squinty peepers. Don't even want to think bout gettin up 3:30 am and lightin this baby up! If ya think off topic gets otta hand now, wait till these bright lights start flashing in our faces. Were ya gettin complaints? You folks did a color change some months back, best I can recall all posts were positive with the new look. Don't change what aint broke.
                Last edited by redtail; 05-01-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redtail View Post
                  You folks did a color change some months back, best I can recall all posts were positive with the new look. Don't change what aint broke.
                  X2

The colors look all washed out now

Comment

I'M BLIND!!!! I"M BLIND!!!!!

Comment

iz ths wrkng?

it ma knew brale kbard...

Comment

A bit on the fancy side, uh?
                        I liked the old scheme way better... can't wait to see the real thing when it's done... there is still some adjustment, right?

Comment

Let me work with the designer and see if we can come up with something darker.

Comment

Crawl Colors?

Why don't you see if you can use some derivative of your Jeep colors? You could post a sticky: 'About the Colors' Just a thought.
                            Last edited by blackwater; 05-06-2009, 07:20 AM.

Comment

That's an idea. I know we're big on keep everything in line - so the forums would need to match the rest of the site, so I don't think that would fly. Although I really do like that idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X