X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4WD Price match

Does anyone here work for 4WD Hardware can tell me why I,ve waited for a price match with no reply since June 26?They advertise a 24 hr response time to earn my business.The match also looks to me to be apples to apples, an easy match! 2.5 Superlift for a CJ7.....Should I just order Elsewhere???

There are employees of 4WDH that frequent the board, and they should get with you tomorrow.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out why this isn't working. I haven't received a price match from a customer since June 6th. I'm waiting on IT to look into this. Can you email me your price match and I will get it handled for you. kyoung@4wd.com

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
        I'm trying to figure out why this isn't working. I haven't received a price match from a customer since June 6th. I'm waiting on IT to look into this. Can you email me your price match and I will get it handled for you. kyoung@4wd.com
        Just to let all who are reading this post that I was given a prompt response and the issue is now resolved.Thanks 4WD !!

Comment

Working...
        X