• Show
Clear All

• Boy or Girl

Is your Jeep a Boy or Girl??
    Whats its name??

Mine= IT'S A BOY!!!
    named = BEAST!!

WHAT???
    I can't belive I am the only one that has a named my Jeep!!!

Comment

Well, when I first got mine, I called it POS (very long story had nothing to do with the jeep, more with the dealership's service dept...too long to get into) But now I just call it Jeep. So it could be a boy or a girl.

Comment

never really called it anything but sweet or kicka$$. I've called it a B!tch a fewtimes that was just when working on it. So a girl I guess.

Comment

Little Burro.

We usually load it down when we take off for the trail so it looks like a pack mule. It moves slowly but never stops. Can go on for days and days without a break. And is stubborn as an a$$ when it wants to be.

Comment

Boy or Girl? Maybe I should ask the Great Auto Parts doctor, I know my wallet keeps giving birth to new parts. We just call it Sidewinder because of all the sand ridges we wheel in.

Comment

I should call the XJ Lazarus, the way it was before... and now the way I have it. It's really like I brought it back from the grave.

Comment

Ok, I tried posting this a few times but just got error messages when I did. But I decided to call my CJ7 "Spankey". I want to have a decal made up in the future of Curious George with "Spankey" under it in the C.G. font. Don't ask me why I thought of this 'cause I don't know.

Comment

So I guess with it being Curious "Spankey" George, it would be a boy.

Comment

green jeep and silver jeep. lame, i know.

Comment

this is BEAR
                      http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...a/fcf491c4.jpg

Comment

I think it's a girl, hence the name RUBI as opposed to RUBY. I know my 99 TJ was a girl cause when I was on the trail. boys go to the left to pee, and girls go to the right of the trail to pee. when I would stop and she was holding water, she would always leak to the right. LOL just guessing RUBI will do the same, otherwise he'll hate his vanity plate. TJ

Comment

Working...
                        X