Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What car or vehicle spells BUTTMUNCH(the owner) when you see it? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old loud diesel Volvo

Diesel Volvos....especially when they are old and have bad exhaust.

Comment

Those idiots on their crotch rockets doing wheelies down the freeway.

This is wrong to say I know but I would love to see one spill while being an idiot durring a good high speed commute on the interstate one day. I would have to pull over and say "that'll learn ya you friggen moron"

I saw on cops once. These two morons were filming eachother being idiots on the highway. Well the guy doing the wheelie drifted to the right just a bit and slammed into a parked car, I laughed my arse off.

Comment

Any vehicle driven by our favorite bad smell on the board here.

Comment

Originally posted by renegadestang
          Also, all the Land Rover guys around here think they're top notch.
          Let's get one thing straight. It is the Discovery and Range Rover owners. My brother and his fiance are Land Rover owners. They have 2 D90's and one Model IIA. He is the most down to earth guy I know.

Anyway, I agree with the guys on crotch rockets, ricers, Mustangs, and any sports car over $50k! The worst one in Erie, this guy just screams buttmunch, has a riced up Mustang. Yes you read that right, a riced up Mustang.

Scrambler

Comment

Originally posted by avainaffairs
            Those idiots on their crotch rockets doing wheelies down the freeway.

This is wrong to say I know but I would love to see one spill while being an idiot durring a good high speed commute on the interstate one day. I would have to pull over and say "that'll learn ya you friggen moron"

I saw on cops once. These two morons were filming eachother being idiots on the highway. Well the guy doing the wheelie drifted to the right just a bit and slammed into a parked car, I laughed my arse off.

LOL! You hit the nail on the head!

Ya know what grinds my gears? When they drive right up the middle of 2 lanes in a traffic jam. One day I swear I'm going to fling my door open.

Comment

i dunno. i think the whole deal withthe ricers is they atract cheap *** owners. they put alot of cheap or inexpensive bolt ons and think they are cool weaving in and out of traffic. on the other hand i had a supra (plenty of picks) and my wife had an 02 gt eclipse. very classy simple black no guady rims no chrome but 412 supercharge v6 ponies to the wheels. lots of pics . we lived in fl it was during our jeep transition. i think rice applies to cheap guady cosmetic grocery getters with no function. i wanted to be fair.

Comment

my liberty would crush your wj for a fact with that hack job on your in dash screen suprised you haven't caught fire yet. when you want to compare braking to gas mileage to just launching 0-60 all torque power hit me up my girlie liberty is up for the challenge i will let the wife crush you to add insult to injury. since she is the one that modded it to piss on big suv gas guzzlers.

Comment

I NOW HAVE A NEW BUTTMUNCH!!! Today, some turd was revving his corvette next to my Jeep(65 MPH downhill, tailwind, and if lucky)....not a hit on Corvettes, but all those Southern California F*** Sticks in expensive cars who somehow remotely think that impresses his little girlie next to him. Says a lot of her if it does...

Comment

i think we appreciate things more when we know we worked hard to earn them. revving next to a guy you can annihalat easily yeah mike i am with you f-stick . then again arent we the only group of vehicle owners that waves at other jeepers ? i dont know of any other car i ever owned where i did that....? must mean good things

Comment

Amen brother......

Comment

I love that VW commercial where everyone has megaphones and they're all saying what everyone's thinking. The guy in the Bentley saying "daddy never hugged me". The chick in the honda S2000, " The more guys notice me, the better I feel about myself ". And my fav, the guy in the Viper, "I'm compensating for my shortcomings".

Comment

ANYBODY in a BMW, Porsche, or Ferrari. I swear that everybody that drives one of these is a walking billboard for retroactive birth control.

FART CANNED RICE BURNERS. What sounds like a fart and looks like sh*t, has an owner that is a pile of sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Osprey
                            ANYBODY in a BMW, Porsche, or Ferrari. I swear that everybody that drives one of these is a walking billboard for retroactive birth control.

FART CANNED RICE BURNERS. What sounds like a fart and looks like sh*t, has an owner that is a pile of sh*t.

I drive a BMW.. does that mean me too??? mines almost 20 years old and gets better milage then the jeep with the 39's...

But back to the topic on hand...

Yeah ricers suck.. but I've come to accept them... same goes for the nice expensive cars.. if you can afford it.. go for it...

My hatred is reserved for these A$$ CLOWNS in excursions, Escalades, Navigators etc... that have big A$$ chrome rims.. and most any vehicle with massively oversided rims that serve no function what-so-ever except to prove that their age surpassed their IQ by the time they hit 12yrs old.

Comment

A Mini van with a brushguard! (although they call it an SUV)

If it seats 7, sits 3" off the ground, and its primary drive is front wheel drive..............Its a freakin MINIVAN Get over it! Your a Jaggoff!

Comment

VW's that are all riced out to be what you call a pos on wheels. I even hate owners of them that think that they are the fastest cars in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X