X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the office

My mom told me how funny this show was...so i decided i would give it a go... well after 30 mins of it i was left emotionless... i couldnt believe i wasted 30 mins of my life watching pointless tv.... I think it is the dumbest show in the world.. but hey its just my opinion and i am bored.... i was just wondering what you guys thought of it

Never herd of it
    when and where is it on?

Comment

acouple of my friends watch it and have been from the the begining.. they think evey show is hilarious personly i can't find any humor in it. i'm with ya balboa... total waste of 30 mins.

Comment

I fawking love that show. I can relate to it in so many ways...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t/laughing.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t/laughing.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t/laughing.gif

Comment

Me too

I like it. It is pretty funny most of the time.
          Maybe you have had to work in an office environment in order to get the humor.
          I see each one of the characters in people in the office where I work.
          I just sit and laugh at them.
          I wonder if they see me as one of the characters.... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by green Rubi
            I like it. It is pretty funny most of the time.
            Maybe you have had to work in an office environment in order to get the humor.
            I see each one of the characters in people in the office where I work.
            I just sit and laugh at them.
            I wonder if they see me as one of the characters.... hmmm

That's what makes shows like that so great. It makes the shiat things in life funny, because you know an EXACT match to each character on the show, but only on TV you get to laugh about it, not live it the next day!

Comment

I actually saw an episode of that this weekend on my flight back from Ireland. I wish I had slept through it instead...

Comment

The show grows on you...didn't like the first one I saw but now I think its pretty durn funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Balboa1798
                  My mom told me how funny this show was...so i decided i would give it a go... well after 30 mins of it i was left emotionless... i couldnt believe i wasted 30 mins of my life watching pointless tv.... I think it is the dumbest show in the world.. but hey its just my opinion and i am bored.... i was just wondering what you guys thought of it
                  Sounds like you may have seen last weeks episode "Movie Monday" where Dwight tries to get Jan (Corporate) to put him in charge and demote Michael.

That would have been the worst episode for someone to start watching... You need to get a feeling for the characters and it's damn funny if you've followed along/caught up with the earlier shows... The season premier (3 weeks ago at this point) was the funniest to date, but you needed to see at least Season 2 to understand it.

Go buy the DVD.
                  Last edited by Random Task; 10-10-2006, 11:34 AM.

Comment

BBC version > lame NBC version

Comment

I love this show too. Some if it is so relatable when you work in an office. It's on Thursday nights on NBC.

Comment

I love the show, only saw two episodes when I was in the States and wish they would show it here...

Comment

i often wondered how this show gets its high ratings. i think it's terrible, i can't find anyone that watches it. at least now, i know there is someone that actually watches the office. now on the other hand my name is earl, cracks me up.

Comment

I must be missing something. I watched it and thought it sucked. Perhaps because I dont work in the office enviornment. The one new show I do like though is studio 60.

Comment

Working...
                            X