X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 CJ STOLEN in Vegas last week

I tried to attach a pic. The jeep had stock wheels painted black when stolen, i got rid of the chrome ones and super swampers. new 304 v8, bet somesones enjoying that. fenderwell headers and red cherry bombs painted black. Renegade was hand painted on along with blue and orange hand painted striping.
    702-203-2160

THAT SUCKS DUDE! Sorry Man.

Comment

Call up Gill Grissom, he'll solve the crime!!
      But seriously, that sucks, sorry to hear that.
      And if they show up in Ohio, I'll shoot first and ask questions later.
      If I see I'll do to the bastards!!!

Comment

Would it make sense to post VIN, license plate #, engine ser. #, stereo ser. # & model, anything specific available to help in identification? The bastards that do this crap CAN be caught, and that's the kind of stuff that helps.

Comment

Personaly I wouldn't suggest posting the vin#'s and such on here. The lic # realy couldn't do any harm. Good luck on getting it back dude. Hopefully it was just some idiot going for a joyride.

Comment

I am sorry to here about your jeep. I wish you the best of luck in getting her back in one peice.

Comment

All I can say is that sucks! Really sorry, man! I hope someone is just joyriding and leaves it for the cops to find.

Comment

Yea that realy SUCKS, I drive a lot in NY and PA a lic# plate number will help if it would ever get out this way.

Comment

Stolen

Yeah,,,,, Roger the SUCKS BIG TIME !!!

Try lisiting the plate number and Possibly Vin#.

Stay on top of the Investigating Police Agency,, if you'll forward me the plate number I can check to ensure they have entered it as stolen in the N.C.I.C. system,, from that I can also determine agency & investigating Officer from that I can contact him.

I'm in Kentucky,, too far away to help much

Kelse / Deputy Sheriff, Retired Police Sgt.

Comment

I'm in Reno so I'll keep an eye out for it. You never know, it may head this way if it is not stripped already.

I often pull the coil wire and take it with me when leaving mine in a parking lot for any length of time. Otherwise it is garaged.
                    Last edited by xlr8n; 11-28-2005, 10:46 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

sorry

Man I'm sorry to hear about your CJ. When my CJ 5 was I still had the Jeep ,but it was cone.The fire burned it from the windshield back. I did not have the time, money or a place to rebuild it. I under stand your . My hope for you is that your Jeep is found unharmed.
                      If it is damaged I hope it is fixale.
                      Last edited by ACE; 11-28-2005, 12:41 PM.

Comment

yup that sucks, thats why no theif will not get in my jeep and drive off.a combination of kill switches and collume lockers and alarm with disarm and all that.and even sometimes i pull my coil wire as i have a ez connector and can just put in pocket,way better then carring the plug wire around. sure thay can go through a prosses of elimenation but realy ...you need a wrecker to get mine or a super mechanic,that of wicth i am not. cant spell eather.my 2

hope you see ole cj soon

Comment

Still missing

bump back to the top

Comment

Doublke post. Sorry.

Comment

I hope these guys are caught and forced to eat pea nuts out of a Dick Cheyney's arse as punishment.

Comment

Working...
                              X