X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap brakes

If I have a wide track rear 20 axel with no brakes parts at all, and I have a narrow track 20 with complete working brakes, can I swap all of the parts and it fit? My narrow has the 11 inch and the wide has the 10 inch. If I swap all of the parts will it fit? Thaks

Don't know if its a swap? I'd go all new parts, then youre good to go. Not all that costly. 2 pennies, good luck.

Comment

yes it will fit, give it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by cj/grizzly View Post
        If I have a wide track rear 20 axel with no brakes parts at all, and I have a narrow track 20 with complete working brakes, can I swap all of the parts and it fit? My narrow has the 11 inch and the wide has the 10 inch. If I swap all of the parts will it fit? Thaks
        Wont you have problem with that 1 inch difference? Try to swap if it will fit but I guess with a big 1" difference, it may be detrimental.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_4wheel.jpg

Comment

11 inch backing plate & drums should work on the wide track amc 20, 11 inch brake pads will then work, spring & adjustment kits all the same,, 10 inch pads on 11 inch backing plate & drum not gonna operate properly

Comment

I was planning on swaping backing plate and all. I would not want to swap but the wide track has one piece axles already, and the narrow does not. The narrow has a new set up for brakes, complete, and the wide has only the wheel cylindres.

Comment

Working...
            X