Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by avainaffairs
    how much money are you thinking you will be needing to upgrade
    I have 1.3 billion, the next step is a small continent at 2 bil. I have over five hundred lats I can sell also.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcodrake
      I have 1.3 billion, the next step is a small continent at 2 bil. I have over five hundred lats I can sell also.
      send me mail in the game
      I am 2013 (I think, sam elliot)
      I have a few billion I can send ya

Comment

• Wow what a difference living on earth makes! I trained this morning and got my stats up by almost 1 million! I can see how this is going to help a lot. Thanks to Avain, I cant wait till I can help someone like that.

Comment

• This guy has hit me 5 times and lost every one of them. I asked him why he's not having any luck. He is level 28 I'm 42. Now I went to attack him today, pretty much just to insult him. Here was the message

In federal jail for 1 day(s).
          don\'t argue with staff when you\'re asked to change your name. especially if your name is found offending.

I guess tomorrow I'll put him in the hospital.

Also where can I buy some type of armor? I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-tar-man

Also where can I buy some type of armor? I haven't seen it yet.
            I sent you another lil' sumthin-sumthin.

Comment

• Dang, that sumthin is nice. Thank you for your help.

Edit: some guy just offered me 1.25 billion for 400 latinum strips. Is that a good deal or not?

Comment

• Yeah, that's a great offer, but... I sent you a mail.

Comment

• Had to show you guys something.

bp-pb-np~~~...... pay me for protection... ill box them out!!!!!!~~~ [1548] COME ON JOIN NOW
                  SERCH MY NAME SEND AN APPLICATION
                  UVE GOT TO BE LEVEL 200+
                  GET A BIL WEN U JOIN OFF THE OWNER

I was searching the times and noticed this guy. I got a kick out of his name, pay me for protection lol. Well who is going to protect him I thought.
                  So I figured, maybe I better put this guy in his place lol.

1. Using your Inter-continental Nuclear Warhead you hit bp-pb-np~~~...... pay me for protection... ill box them out!!!!!!~~~ doing 70094 damage (-56944)
                  You beat bp-pb-np~~~...... pay me for protection... ill box them out!!!!!!~~~ and stole $56
                  You have gained 14% EXP!
                  I only muged the guy, he wasnt online. When I see this tuff guy online I will slap him down hard lol.
                  then I had to rub it in a little bit, I sent him this.
                  "Your the protector ehh, who protects you lol"
                  I really like this game!!!
                  Last edited by avainaffairs; 07-09-2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Thats hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by avainaffairs
                      Had to show you guys something.

bp-pb-np~~~...... pay me for protection... ill box them out!!!!!!~~~ [1548] COME ON JOIN NOW
                      SERCH MY NAME SEND AN APPLICATION
                      UVE GOT TO BE LEVEL 200+
                      GET A BIL WEN U JOIN OFF THE OWNER

I was searching the times and noticed this guy. I got a kick out of his name, pay me for protection lol. Well who is going to protect him I thought.
                      So I figured, maybe I better put this guy in his place lol.

1. Using your Inter-continental Nuclear Warhead you hit bp-pb-np~~~...... pay me for protection... ill box them out!!!!!!~~~ doing 70094 damage (-56944)
                      You beat bp-pb-np~~~...... pay me for protection... ill box them out!!!!!!~~~ and stole $56
                      You have gained 14% EXP!
                      I only muged the guy, he wasnt online. When I see this tuff guy online I will slap him down hard lol.
                      then I had to rub it in a little bit, I sent him this.
                      "Your the protector ehh, who protects you lol"
                      I really like this game!!!
                      I saw that guy before i left, and thought the exact same thing, but didn't have time to hit him then.

Comment

• I was looking through the cells for possible wars. Anybody ever get hit by anybody in the American Outlaws? They have enough people, and I should be able to hit everybody there...maybe one guy might just maybe take me, but thats it.

Also, whats the status on Spongebob? Are we friendly with him now? What did he change his name to?

Comment

• He is something George Washington
                          He started his own nation
                          I wouldnt say we are friendly now but well things are cool with him I guess you could say.
                          He and I have an understanding of sorts. He is a good guy and just plays the game, is not half the a-hole I am. He knows I am training my a$$ off to get the stats to beat him. Once I beat him I am willing to leave it alone.

As for a war, lets do it man. I would rather wait till after midnight, have to collect my interest and if we are at war I will forget.

As far as people who we can and cant handle, the list of folks who can beat me has gotten short. I have been training like crazy while you were gone so I am game to kick some butt.

Comment

• If you guys are starting a war, I can leave if you want me to.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-tar-man
                              If you guys are starting a war, I can leave if you want me to.
                              why, dont you want to hit people too

Comment

• Oh I do, but I would be an easy target for the other cell. If we go to war tonight I'll leave before I go to bed, so they don't get respect off me in the morning. Lets go to war if we have enough people online.

Comment

Working...
                                X