X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real national championship game

OK, I know there is a lot of you buckeyes on this forum so I thought I would get some blood boiling just for fun. Since OSU is facing Michigan in what SHOULD be two undefeated teams, assuming they dont lose their next games, that would be the best championship game. Unfortunately it probably wont come to that by one of them losing the last game. So speak up now, before the game starts and show your predictions.

I will start it off. I am going to pick Michigan in a very low scoring game. Both defenses are good but I give the edge to UM. OSU does have the better offense but UM's defense is tough. Even though I am in Kentucky, I couldnt make myself believe Louisville deserved to be there and they proved that last night. So what do ya'll think?

two things, Ohio State will kick michigan's a$$, and Ann Arbor is a whore!

Comment

HOOK EM HORNS----Thats all I have to say about that---

Comment

GO HEELS!!!

Oh wait this is Football season. Sorry

Comment

Ohio State and whoever ends up being #2

Comment

Originally posted by Divemedicone
            HOOK EM HORNS----Thats all I have to say about that---
            I guess you forgot the first game of the season?

OSU in a landslide next week. No way the wolverines will stop Smith.

Comment

The Buckeyes will/should be big if Tressel doesn't do the "Pitman right, Wells left, Pitman right again.." Before moving, I went to all the Michigan games and OSU always seemed to get away from the plan in that game. Smith is a hell of a lot smarter/better than Krenzel or Justin Zwick. Lots of draws and screens to catch the Michigan defensive line running to the ball, who I think is the best in the country. It would suck if OSU wins and the BCS scores Michigan #2 for the final game.

Comment

if arkansas wins out and beats FLA in the SEC championship, i think should be OSU - Arkansas, but it probably wont happen. all i got to say today is, go dawgs sic em

Comment

rutgers will beat michigan in the crackerjack bowl.

Comment

Well I shall be their with a couple buds that go to school at osu and all I have to say is Michigan is Gonna Get their butts handed to them. I think troy smith is one of the best qb's Ive seen in a while!!! Now Im from South florida So Im usually more partial to the Hurricanes but they've gone from champs to ghetto pretty fast(the FIU FIGHT)!!! Over the 2 years I've lived up here my stepdad and Friends slowly converted me!!! Go Bucks Beat Michigan!!!!

AnnArbor is a WHORE!!!!!!

Comment

Some of ya'll are speaking thru your hearts and not your minds. I really dont care who wins as long as it is a good game, I hate when these type of games turn into a blowout. I think OSU has the best q/back and great wide receivers. I think UM has great receivers and a great running back but the edge goes to UM on defense. That being said, they will be in OSU's house and that certainly is an edge. Bottom line, my pick is Michigan by three. I consider most of you my friends, that is why I am enjoying fannin the fire over this. I have no team in this fight, my only hope is when UK football is as good as their basketball, probably not in my lifetime.

Comment

I got the buckeyes... thats if they show up

My Hawkeyes suck

Comment

ok, so i'm a lifelong BROWN'S fan living on the edge of steeler country. the brown's suck again this year, (so do the steelers), the only football i have to look forward to is the buckeye games. so far they have not disappointed me. it is a tradition here that if you are a buckeye fan, then you have to hate michigan. it would be un-American to do otherwise. the same with the brown's-steelers rivalry. we play it up to be a big thing during the season, and maybe after if they win, but we don't take it that serious. we all just like to have fun with it. hell, my inlaws are all steeler fans and i'd still hate them if they were brown's fans. so it's no big deal, but i still hope the buckeyes kick some michigan butt!

Comment

When I'm wrong, I say I was wrong and....I was wrong! Congrats to the Buckeyes!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmedic
                              GO HEELS!!!

Oh wait this is Football season. Sorry
                              Hey, they beat NC State today. I was a lil' amazed by that...

Comment

Working...
                              X