Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also keep getting booted from aol.

Comment

• It's funny, I have not loged onto DN for like 5 days and I have had 15 people attack me and all but 1 lost, and they were all higher levels than me. I have no weapons or armour and I still win? Whats up with that?

Maybe I will start again.

Man the admin loves to send mails out.

Comment

• Let's keep an eye on the Nirvan N Roses guys. If they keep attacking, then we will smack them down, too.

Also, if anybody is selling lat strips, let me know first. ...and if anybody has any wills for sale, let me know.
        Last edited by EvilTwin v2; 07-10-2006, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Whats your ID, you can have my strips.

edit:
          Well, it won't let me send you my strips. Let me join the gang and I will donate them.
          Last edited by Blupupher; 07-10-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blupupher
            Well, it won't let me send you my strips. Let me join the gang and I will donate them.
            send an app for the gang.

Comment

• So were not in a war? Why is little_bozzey [1788] from The Grim Reeper's Army Of Souls Gang atacking? I thought you wiped them out?

He lost BTW. A level 82 loosing to a 28 with no weapons or armor. Sad

Comment

• I'll talk to him.

Comment

• Well, It's not like he did any damage to me.

Comment

• No, but he's annoying. I talked to him, and he's really annoying. I sent him this message after a bunch of stupid questions:

Read what I write. I don't like answering the same question more than once... and if annoyed too much, I have a tendancy to crush smaller cells.

Comment

• hey you lower level guys, some this idiot frank lampard [2107] your love. I can only hit him one more time.

be sure to mention me lol!
                      tell him sam elliot sends his regards.

Comment

• hey you lower level guys, some this idiot frank lampard [2107] your love. I can only hit him one more time.

be sure to mention me lol!
                        tell him sam elliot sends his regards.
                        I sent him the message.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-tar-man
                          I sent him the message.
                          lol
                          I hope it was a painfull one!!!

Comment

• He was online so I left him lying. Should I mug people or just leave them?

Comment

• Originally posted by G-tar-man
                              He was online so I left him lying. Should I mug people or just leave them?
                              mug them, that is how you get money and exp from them, assuming they have money and you can gain experience from them

Comment

• here is another idiot for you guys to slap around (~JaSoN~ [2261])
                                I just cant understand why anyone under 150 would attack me lol
                                It is a waste of herbal mixes for me to attack him
                                I will throw in a SLBM to the first person who gets him and wants it. I bought one by accident.

edit
                                I have figured out why these lower level guys are trying to hit me, I have 845million out for grabs lol.
                                anyway, like I said, waste of my time to attack him and my offer still stands about the SLBM
                                send me mail in the game and I will send it to ya as soon as I see it.
                                Last edited by avainaffairs; 07-10-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X