Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah...

Originally posted by ezman
    wow... this thread has gone a long way just to talk about the number of posts someone has...
    It's like the 'what color is your Jeep' thread. That one never ceases to amaze me.

Hey, EZ... WELCOME TO THE BOARD, man!

Comment

Actually it doesn't matter at all like I said before it was around 4 in the morning I was bored and I needed to stay awake and didn't have anybody to play moviequote with plus I thought there might be some kinda little worm brewin in the background since I had missed the message about the ones in OT not Counting man you never know whats gonna kick up a ruckus around here thats why I love yall so much hehehehe

Comment

Guys, no one actually cares how many posts they are getting credit for, the man had a question and he asked it. Why the hell is everyone jumping all over him for it? Besides, he wasnt the only person wondering about that. I had noticed it too, I just never took the time to post it up. I am glad he took the time to do it cause it answered my question as well, thank you Divemedic, I appreciate that you took the time to do it. I am sorry you are having to listen to all the whinners try to put you down over it.

Comment

Dang...

I was just GOOFIN' AROUND...

I apologize if I offended anyone. Avainaffairs... go look for your twenty-four ton winch... or is that wench?... (JOKE...)

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87.../postwhore.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo
              Check out this thread about post counts.

http://www.4wd.com/kyoung_4wdforums/...ad.php?t=13344

Some of the forums are set to not let post counts add up to your totals. I believe its the test forum, jokes and I think OT. This was done for people who like to pad in all of those forums. And what does post count matter anyways?
              Do posts in the M&G forum not count as well? I'm not really concerned about numbers but was kind of curious as to why my post count doesn't reflect the actual amount of posts I've made

Comment

Posts don't matter.
                Maybe we just need to turn them off since it seems to be such a big concern for some.

Comment

Edited in the interest of who gives a flip.
                  Last edited by LYKOS; 03-30-2006, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blupupher
                    Posts don't matter.
                    Maybe we just need to turn them off since it seems to be such a big concern for some.
                    I think thats the way to go.

It's hard to believe to the point of laughter about people saying the "posts count doesn't matter", yet make posts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadFoot

It's hard to believe to the point of laughter about people saying the "posts count doesn't matter", yet make posts about it.
                      I agree as well. If you really want an example of how post counts can get out of hand, head over to the message board at skiNC. It's a really cool site, but the forum just got to be ridiculus. There are countless threads titled "Boost Your Post Count," that are always at the top, and are just what they sound like. If this situation escalates to that level, I will be most sad.

Comment

Boost my post count

Boost my post count...
                        oh wait, this is the OT section, so it doesn't count!

I'm still hoping my mechanical skills improve as my post count climbs!

Comment

oh, please...

Originally posted by tomsjeep
                          I'm still hoping my mechanical skills improve as my post count climbs!
                          Tom, you ought to know better. You have to get cool stickers in order to improve mechanical knowledge. And a shop coat like Dr. Vern in JP. (That guy is truly hilarious.)

Comment

Ok here are the ONLY forums where the posts do not count towards your post count:

off topic
                            just jokes
                            test room

Comment

Originally posted by LeadFoot

If I was actually concerned about my post count don't you think I would post more often?

I noticed the #'s weren't adding up almost immediately after I joined this BB (about a year ago) However it never bothered me enough to ask about it. But then I noticed this thread and it made me curious so I figured I'd ask.

Go ahead and do away with the post count for all I care.

Comment

Working...
                              X