X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ pictures needed for the catalog!

The catalog department is redoing and expanding the XJ catalog, and they need some pictures!

Looking for XJs on the trails. If your running an RE lift kit (even a good poser shot would work, but trail pics would work better), we are looking for pictures of those as well.

If you have pictures, they NEED to be high-resolution. If they aren't high-resolution, we can't use them.

If you have something that will work, send it to webmaster@4wd.com, please dont send more then 10-15mb total. If your going to send in pictures, please select your best 3-5 pictures and send those, if we need more, we'll let you know.

Also include your name and location incase they want to put that with the pictures.

Thanks

When do you need them by? Jaybird is still holding mine hostage. Just kidding! Waitin on the new locker. Also doing exhaust and inspection/emission stuff.

Comment

For the current catalog, he needs them in the next week or 2. But if you have something after that, send it in, and we'll add it to our files for future use.

Comment

How about a CH slinging a Hummer?

Comment

RE lift kit........like (Redneck Engineering) or (Rubicon Express)............ Well this Is my (RE) kit....not what your looking for is it

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...xj/jeep404.jpg

Comment

I'm sure I have a few but they have my ugly mug shot in them. Then again I'm sure your photo shop guys can work around that.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg4
              I'm sure I have a few but they have my ugly mug shot in them. Then again I'm sure your photo shop guys can work around that.
              Ya if you send any pictures, just let me know and I'll take your face out!!

Comment

i got good pictures but no RE lift kit!

im gald they're working on the XJ catalogue. seems like the samething all the time with a different cover.

Comment

We aren't just looking for pictures of RE kits. But those are one things we do need. Anything with XJs on the trails, thats what we need.

We are working on expanding the XJ catalog. We have added Rock Krawler lift kits, and a few other things. Paineszj and I are both XJ guys, so we are trying to get more stuff into the catalog!

I know, I for one look at the Wrangler/CJ catalog for stuff more then the XJ catalog.

Comment

How about we drive the XJ to your store and you can take pics of it on the rock pile you have out there?! LOL

Comment

5 pictures sent.

Comment

Anyone have any more images to send?

Comment

Call Jaybird about that. I have a couple we took after the lift was put on. Not very good ones though. Do you want them anyway?

Comment

Looking for trail pictures for now from what I have been told.

Comment

I jacked up my back and first time back online for a few days let me hunt around and see what I got.

Comment

Working...
                              X