X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RalphXJ?

Hey ralph, is that your jeep on the cover of the new 4wdh cherokee mag? Looks pretty sweet...Is that diamond plate on the bottom of the doors?

Yes indeed, that is him.
    I got my copy (even though I drive a Wrangler) just because it was him on the cover......

Comment

i wonder why i didn't get it..... hmmmmmmm. i'll sign up again i guess

Comment

I wanted an autographed copy and all I got was one with some sort of brown skid on it???

J/K

Comment

I did not get mine yet, I need to see a star

Comment

Originally posted by John__505
            I did not get mine yet, I need to see a star
            You can have mine. I thought I had finally gotten to the point of never receiving one again, then I place an order...... Bingo, I get the damed thing again. Guess that's what I get for placing an order.

Comment

i ended up getting two of them i guess im lucky

Comment

Yep thats mine!

The diamond plate is one of my favroit mods, because I made it all myself when I first got the Jeep! its 1/16in thick, and does very well at protecting the doors from rocks and trees!

Comment

it looks awesome on the jeep! that's such a great fab job that not a lot of people have thought about doing... i'm a professional bodyboarder down here in florida and my next custom fab is to put a pair of swimfins on as mudflaps...i've been having trouble mounting them to the rear fenders because there isn't much room to work with...anyone have any ideas on how to mount them?

Comment

Hey Aaron, hope I get a copy of that catalog to show the people here how a XJ can look like ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf
                      Hey Aaron, hope I get a copy of that catalog to show the people here how a XJ can look like ;o)
                      I put a copy of the XJ and Wrangler books in with your stickers!

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
                        I put a copy of the XJ and Wrangler books in with your stickers!

That's cool, thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by TJAugie
                          Yes indeed, that is him.
                          I got my copy (even though I drive a Wrangler) just because it was him on the cover......
                          Guess what, I got my Wrangler on the front cover of an XJ book! Well at least the Very front of it.

Comment

Originally posted by oros35
                            Guess what, I got my Wrangler on the front cover of an XJ book! Well at least the Very front of it.
                            I wondered if you noticed that or not!

Comment

Originally posted by rstarch345
                              You can have mine. I thought I had finally gotten to the point of never receiving one again, then I place an order...... Bingo, I get the damed thing again. Guess that's what I get for placing an order.

Wow tell us how you really feel about getting a catalog from the host of this forum

Comment

Working...
                              X