X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...from Beaver co., Pa.

Hello...my name is Dave...and I Love Jeeps !!!
    I'm new to the board but, not to Jeepin' or 4WD !! I Have wanted a Jeep since I was 16 years old and finally, in 2001, I got one! With alot of help from my friends and my wife, the mods have slowly progressed but, as my daily driver I have to keep things in check....for now!!!! My wife and two boys enjoy the trail rides and, of course, the MUD! We hope to make a few events this year, and plan to be at the M & G Sat. and Sun. I look forward to meeting and wheelin' with you.

Welcome have fun at the M&G I wont be there this year

Comment

hey cheeseburger, gonna have to hook up some time , im over in new brighton,oak hill !! there are a few of us close !!! let me know when you wanna wheel !!

Comment

I'm right down the river in Crescent TWP by the Pitts Airport. I'm up for wheelin' almost anytime.

Comment

Glad to see you made it...welcome to the asylum

Comment

in moon also down for wheeling with a crowd or two by two just pm or drop a thread...and welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome aboard, hope you like it here...

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Hello! Another one of you northern beaver county people

Glad to see ya. I'm from Hopewell/ Independence Twp.

I think we should have a beaver county get together sometime this summer!

Comment

to a new experience. Hope you are good at speed reading as there is tons of info here.

Comment

welcome!!!!!! im from greensburg. now give 4WDH all your money...

Comment

Hey guys!

Thanks for noticing me! For you guys from or around Beaver Co., are any of you familiar with a place called Seven Bridges? It is supposedly in Center Twp. somewhere. If you have any info drop me a PM. Thanks, Dave

Comment

its out there past the mall (beaver) . i think there are 2 sections of it . i was in a small section . across from the old boat world !!p.m. me for direct. or if you wanna meet and go!

Comment

Originally posted by oros35
                              Hello! Another one of you northern beaver county people

Glad to see ya. I'm from Hopewell/ Independence Twp.

I think we should have a beaver county get together sometime this summer!
                              *Napolean Dynomite voice* That's the best idea EVAAAR... GOSH!

I stay at a friend's place in Beaver/Center quite often. I'd also be down with a *cough* Beaver Meet *cough* ...

BTW- welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                              X