X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used 33x12.50 R15 MT

Need one used mud terrain tire in the above size for a spare. Let me know if you have one laying around! Ended up going with Cooper STTs so if someone has one of those that would be great.
    Thanks.

i've got a couple of 33x12.5 radial mud blasters...though im not sure that for the shipping you could get something better locally...anyhow, if you can get a shipping price you'd be willing to pay from 27407 i'll send you one of em

Comment

OK, thanks. I'll check at True Value to see how much UPS will charge to ship.

Comment

Captain... the guy says that it'll be pricey to ship a tire via ups & there isn't anything else close to here for me to get a quote. Thanks for the offer!

Bump... anything locally?

Comment

I have one. But I need a 35-36" tire to replace it. Where is Holmes county?

The tire is like brand new. Only has a couple K miles on it. One plug but it has never leaked in 2 years. Its an Arora RTO2, German made tire, MT tread, reminds me of a General Grabber MT if you know what that is.

I have a couple leads on good 35 for myself, but I gotta get them out in OH.

Let me know if you interested.

Comment

I'm 2 hours directly east(taking S.R. 39) of wellsville if that helps. I'm 20 minutes south of Wooster... S.R. 30 runs through Wooster. If neither of those help, search mapquest for Millersburg, Ohio.

I'll ask around and see if any of the guys around here have a 35 or 36... R15 I'm assuming.

Thanks,
            Prope

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Thanks for the offer, broke down and bought a new one yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                X