Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun and addicting game. Anyone playing metro wars?

It's an all text based game. Very addicting after awhile.

Check it out

http://metrowars.com/register.php?REF=5784

Ok, I signed up and gave you a gold bar (I think).

Now explain the game to me. After I got a job at the cigarette stand, I just keep going back and forth between the "gym" and "criminal activities." What do I do?

Comment

Jobs are decent in the game, but really have a very small impact on the game itself.

Going to the gym trains your stats - strength, speed, etc. Obviously, the more the better. Stats is the name of the game, you can beat anyone reguardless of their level if you have really high stats.

If you want to start attacking people, go to Metro Alley > Whos who in metro wars. There, you can sort the list of people. For newbies, don't attack anyone whos higher than your current level (which is still probably one).

Another thing is to always keep your money in the bank. You will have a bit of a problem, as it takes 50k to just open an account at the bank. But once you get a bank account, always keep everything you have in the bank. Otherwise, someone can attack you and steal your money.

For the guys who registered on here, tell me your screenname or number and I'll send out 100,000 to get you guys up and running. To find your player #, go on the bottom left hand screen and click on my profile. You'll see this

Name: Otto Man [5784]
      User Level: Member
      Duties: N/A
      Signed Up: April 18, 2006 11:08:29 pm
      Last Active: May 3, 2006 734 pm
      Last Action: 1 seconds ago
      Days Old: 21
      Gold Bars: 24
      Property: Victorian Mansion
      Referals: 6
      Items on Market: 0
      Friends: 1
      Enemies: 0 User Display Pic
      Physical Info Links
      Level: 9
      Health: 500/500
      Terrorist Cell: N/A [Send Mail]

[Send Cash]

[Send Gold Bars]

[Report Player]

[Attack]

I'll need that number right next to your name so I can send you the money. I gotta go now, but I'll be back on later to post up more info.

The game is slow at first, but you find yourself more and more addicted to it.

Comment

My name is snowboardmaestro [14996].
        How do you attack people?

Comment

Go to metro city > Whos who in metro wars > click on a username > then you can attack from there.

Don't attack anyone higher than you! You'll screen will turn blue for a long time (meaning you got a trip to the hospital)

Edit: 100k sent

Bank it ASAP!
          Last edited by LeadFoot; 05-03-2006, 10:08 PM.

Comment

bigtj99 16029

the whole point of this game is to attack people? This is so weird! how do you just do the daily activity... i just found 45 bucks at a turnstile

-Lou
            Last edited by bigtj99; 05-03-2006, 11:00 PM.

Comment

100,000 sent to ya TJ.

Theres a "read me" so to speak on the lower left hand corner on the screen. It gives you a very general idea on how to go about with the game.

Train! Train every time you can. Good stats = major butt kicking

Comment

thanks bud! Should i invest in education? I dont get what makes you get what.... i read the rules of game and it basically was saying dont harass people

Comment

Yeah the education classes are good. I'm currently doing the army special forces training, I have like a week or so left.

Get a REALLY, REALLY tall glass of beer, kick back, and read the Metro Wars thread on pirate. It's got over 15,000 replies...so start readin up!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465742

Comment

I robbed a diamond store and got 100k for my troubles but I dont see anywhere to go to a bank

avainaffairs

Edit.
                    Never mind, I found it

Comment

how do you get gold bars and what do you do with em..

Comment

Why can't I ever come up with ideas like this? This thing is really about putting lots of money in the pockets of the creators. All of the good people in the game have "donated" tons of real word cash to the creators to get game money, gold bars, energy, stats points, etc. They even have a $100 donation package. This is crazy...

Any idea when this was released?

Thanks for the $$$,$$$ Lead!

Comment

well the only charitable foundation I donate money to for stats and energy points in my truck!!!!

Alright, so the first time I robbed the Diamond place, I score big. I robbed it again, nothing, then I do Macey's, $150, woo friggen hoo. Then I do the diamond store again, nothing, again....$100 YEA, do it again, nothing, and finally again and yet again nothing. What am I doing wrong?
                          Last edited by avainaffairs; 05-04-2006, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by avainaffairs
                            well the only charitable foundation I donate money to for stats and energy points in my truck!!!!

Alright, so the first time I robbed the Diamond place, I score big. I robbed it again, nothing, then I do Macey's, $150, woo friggen hoo. Then I do the diamond store again, nothing, again....$100 YEA, do it again, nothing, and finally again and yet again nothing. What am I doing wrong?
                            Your stats aren't up high enough. Basically, it's kinda a 50-50 shot unless you have high stats. I'm up to 14 criminal intent, so I got robbing CEO's out of 500 bucks is a 99% shot of me being successful.

Comment

hey im trying to friend you guys but i cant figure it out... lets start a terrorist cell! mudkill or something haha.

man this is fun, everytime i sign on i just beat down a level 1 guy with lots of money... who needs a job!

-Lou

Comment

Working...
                              X