X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in a Name?

Just wondering how everyone came up with their Log-In name?

NOCHEEPGAS was;
    A statement about gas prices. I spelled cheap (CHEEP) to mimick the spelling of "JEEP" and I also work for a natural gas distribution company.

Also wanted a unique name so I didn't have to try a bunch of different names before landing on one.

What's in your name?

My first plates for my jeeps were: Jeeptec, Jeeptec2
    then when I built my YJ it was RCK CRZY, then I rescued a Hummer in the snow, so along came HMR-RSQ and its stuck.

Comment

sreno = Steve Reno. 0207 i could come up with soemthing cool but in the end its just numbers

Comment

tomsjeep = "my" first Jeep was a motor pool signout, a Ford-built military jeep with no seat belts, no roll bars, and no doors. And it would snap your neck back if you popped the clutch.
        This subject was a thread a long time ago, so I don't know it was pre-crash or not.

Comment

Nothing special about mine, it's kind of self-explanatory. We have a 96 Cherokee and I just flipped it around. The name that is, not the Jeep! LOL

Comment

YZF= my best toy (PIC TO LEFT) Yamaha YZ426F dirtbike
            +
            Russ= Me

Comment

Yea, I said this in the other thread but.....

Renegade = my dad's '81 CJ-7 Renegade (which will one day be mine)

Stang = my '66 Mustang

Comment

Was a Falconer for many years and hunted rabbits . The Redtailed hawk was the bird I flew.

Comment

muddeprived <== no explaination required

Comment