Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Magoo ?

How is Casey doing ?
    Was thinking about him, and wondered if the 2 different types of abs
    kicked in yet and his ear was getting better. . . .

She in raush creek with mel, i think she's coming back sat. night.

Comment

Hey Gertie,
      Thanks for asking. She is doing a lot better. I think the ear was the problem. No more episodes since she went to the vet. Hopefully this is all it was. Thanks!

-Kel

Comment

That is good to hear!

Comment

I was messing with the digital camera when I got home. Here she is:

http://www.4wd.com/kel/casey3.jpg

Comment

The people next to me have a Dalmation. Pretty cool dog, not stupid either. She keeps getting out of the yard. The other day she got out and got me to let her back in so she wouldn't get in trouble.

Comment

Cute pic She didn't mind her pic being taken, you caught her tail in mid-wag LOL
              My dog looks away from the camera everytime. I don't hardly have any decent shots of her. Even in a dead sleep, she can hear the camera turn on and she covers her head with a pillow

Comment

Yeah our springer spaniel is the same way. She looks at me when I call her name but then when I click the picture, she is looking another way.

Here is another one of Casey:

http://www.4wd.com/kel/casey2.jpg

Comment

Fat Max was the opposite, when he would hear a camera he would be in it just like the last pic there. You could never get him doing anything as he wanted to put his nose on the camera.

Comment

Ok Kelly, that last one you posted kinda resembles you guys after a night of drinking

Comment

Did you let casey in the house in the wee hours of the morning when I last crashed at your house? I remember one of your dogs trying to naw on my smelly feet. Because I told you to wake me up 2 minutes before we left because i needed all the of beauty sleep i could get.

Comment

That dog is beautiful... I've got a Dalmation too. Can't find a better dog anywhere on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadFoot
                          Did you let casey in the house in the wee hours of the morning when I last crashed at your house? I remember one of your dogs trying to naw on my smelly feet. Because I told you to wake me up 2 minutes before we left because i needed all the of beauty sleep i could get.

No that was the spaniel. Casey would not go up to you and kiss your face. You're a stranger to her

Comment

Its always fun when your not used to having dogs in the house, to wake up on the couch, roll over and see this like 2 inchs from your face!!!
                            http://www.4wd.com/kel/casey2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo
                              No that was the spaniel. Casey would not go up to you and kiss your face. You're a stranger to her
                              A stranger? I am just too much of a pimp for your household.

Comment

Working...
                              X