X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help, guys...

I recently became aware of tragic news. In my humble 'opinion'... 'Deadwood' is the finest series ever created for a viewing audience. (Lead, I like 'Lost' a lot, too.) However, 'Deadwood' strikes many chords with me. It's possible that if HBO gets enough feedback that they might bring it back for one more season. It was intended to last four seasons and they have decided (why NO ONE really knows) to cancel after three. Would you guys take a couple of secs to send them a note? Thanks ahead of time to all who give it a shot.

http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/c...pe=HBOdeadwood

Big fan of deadwood also. Done!

Comment

Did it, blackwater. Now I'm preparing for all of the HBO emails.

Comment

what about the sapranos?!?!?! sunday is the last night!!!!! well thats what i heard..i may be wrong...

Comment

Never seen the show, but I used to go to Deadwood all the time. Nice place... if you like to gamble.... ok, i'll send them a note.

Comment

Done.

I catch it every now and then, good show.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwater
              I recently became aware of tragic news. In my humble 'opinion'... 'Deadwood' is the finest series ever created for a viewing audience. (Lead, I like 'Lost' a lot, too.) However, 'Deadwood' strikes many chords with me. It's possible that if HBO gets enough feedback that they might bring it back for one more season. It was intended to last four seasons and they have decided (why NO ONE really knows) to cancel after three. Would you guys take a couple of secs to send them a note? Thanks ahead of time to all who give it a shot.

http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/c...pe=HBOdeadwood
              done.

This is a great show. I keep HBO just for Deadwood & Sopranos. If it weren't for either, I'd drop my subscription.

Comment

I'll be cancelling after this season, it is the only reason to keep that channel.

Comment

thanks!

Thanks for the help, guys. You never know when something like this might catch the right man's eye. I read that Milch was trying to raise the money for the last season himself.

Comment

Done, Blackwater!

Being the backwoods city person that I am, I don't have cable. All my utilities run underground through the woods to my house, and the stinking cable co. wants to charge me a fortune to bury the cable, and to run it overhead would be a waste-it would be knocked down in 2 weeks.

In spite of that I have caught Deadwood a few times at friend's house and I love it! Thinking of buying the DVD's.

Comment

that's how I do it...

That's how I do the Sopranos and Deadwood, Jeepstir. I rent them from Netflix. (You just have to wait 'till the season is over.) The problem with this is that you have to stay away from the guys who are watching 'real time' or you'll hear stuff you might not want to hear. (Especially with the Sopraonos.) The 'up' side is that you can watch one episode right after the other. I sure am going to miss both these shows a lot.

Comment

Bought my wife the first season of 6 Feet Under for Christmas. She's a funeral director and was constantly lamenting that she never got to see it. So now I've been whining about Deadwood, hoping she'll take the hint for my birthday coming up in a couple months.

The more I think about it though, the more I think Netflicks is the way to go.

Comment

Done diddy done. Deadwood is the best thing I've ever seen on the boob tube.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighTJ
                            Never seen the show, but I used to go to Deadwood all the time. Nice place... if you like to gamble.... ok, i'll send them a note.
                            I used to live 20 minutes from deadwood.... nice little town...

Comment

Never seen the show but I sent them a thingy stating that if they don't keep it on for one more season I'd become a coke head, hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X