X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Difference Between The Liberal and Conservative

Question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In your hand is a Glock .40 cal. and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

__________________________________________________ ________________
    Liberal Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Conservative Answer:

BANG!

__________________________________________________ __________
    Texan's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click... (sounds of clip being ejected and fresh clip installed).
    Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"
    Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.
    Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"
    Husband: "Darling, could you check your purse for a fresh clip? I seem to have left my other two in the truck with the shotguns."

I just LOVE living in Texas!

Comment

:P hahahhahaha, texas is great

Comment

Well, after reading it again, the ending should be more like, the wife and kids pull out their guns and finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Blupupher
          Well, after reading it again, the ending should be more like, the wife and kids pull out their guns and finish the job.
          I'm pretty sure they did.

Comment

that or the son asks if the assailent needs to be field dressed

Comment

Originally posted by thejeepingoat
              that or the son asks if the assailent needs to be field dressed
              Holy Cow! I died laughing at this one...

Comment

:roll: and this

That's about all I can about this one!

Comment

I guess i'm a conservative

Comment

This is easy -

A liberal will trample over a thousand impoverished women, children and minorities to throw a rock at a conservative.

Two rocks if the conservative has more that $20 in his pocket.

Comment

Comment

I just new when I saw the topic it would be making fun of liberals but that was even better than I exspected. :lol:

Comment

Working...
                        X