X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to your foruma and loving it

I am from pitts pa originally from miami my buddies drove me up 18 to columbiana ohio to show me some real jeeps and i went out and bought a yj wrangler for 1500 bucks no rust running with 45,943 miles on it. I hope i can be as informitive as all of you have been for me and my build in this last week. 9 days into it and it will be ready by the 11th it looks like for the street. here are some pics of my other 3 jeeps. i didnt know what a real jeep was until i bought a wrangler. it really is the corner stone of the name jeep. i always stuck to the suv side . thanks AGAIN oh any good wheeling or trails out my way near pa airport?
    Last edited by Y2J_white_4U2NV; 03-10-2006, 04:14 PM.

Welcome to the board and congrats on the YJ. It looks good.

Comment

hay, i wheel around johnstown pa. lots to do there. thers a great place by galitzen pa. thers stuff in wellsville ohio but i havent been there yet. thers also a place down by mount pleasant pa. havent been there either. check out pa-wheeling.com.

Comment

Originally posted by joshs1ofakindxj
        hay, i wheel around johnstown pa. lots to do there. thers a great place by galitzen pa. thers stuff in wellsville ohio but i havent been there yet. thers also a place down by mount pleasant pa. havent been there either. check out pa-wheeling.com.

where in MP thats where i grew up i never knew of anywhere besides a place in conn. and its been closed for awhile...

Comment

i found a place out ny the airport it is freaking killer went in my buddies tj yesterday with ryan and jeremay who introduced me to this forum youguys would have a blast well worth so well worth it. i will try and take pics on a clear day.

Comment

What did you just say? That is the longest run on sentence I have seen. HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo
              What did you just say? That is the longest run on sentence I have seen. HA HA

Hes excited!!!

Welcome to the forums. Wellsville a good place and not far for you to drive.

Comment

Welcome! How far from the airport? I'm 7 miles! About 4 miles if I hike it through the woods!

There all so pretty and clean!

You gotta be super carefull anywhere around the airport now. There used to be tons of good places to go, but since 9/11 most everything is shut down. Like I said be careful, most of these places are owned or managed by the airport and its a Federal Offense for tresspassing, Aka federal tresspassing that could have jail time, not just your local misdemeanor and fine.

And you have a PM from me!
                Last edited by oros35; 03-10-2006, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Excuse Me?

Originally posted by Y2J_white_4U2NV
                  ...i didnt know what a real jeep was until i bought a wrangler. it really is the corner stone of the name jeep...

I don't THINK so...

But to the forum Y2J. WRANGLER is comin' along nicely.

Comment

well

out of 4 different brands of the jeep including the new one functionality price and overall fun factory lay in the hands of the wrangler. if your going for convienance and luxury check out the higher ends for sure.

Comment

I think what blackwater is refering to is another model. Maybe a little less known. You may have heard of a CJ. Only the cornerstone of the brand. But, welcome anyway.

Comment

Welcome despite a little faxpaux (I asked my wife how to spell that) about Jeeps. There are quite a few curmudgeons (old opinionated farts) in here that won't let a slip up like that fly.

Again, welcome to the "thick skinned only" site!

Comment

Speaking on behalf of the curmudgeons, welcome again.

And I am not bald-headed... my family was blessed with migratory hairlines... my hair went someplace warm for the winter, but when I moved I forgot to include the forwarding address. If you see my hair someplace, please direct it to me in time for Spring!

Comment

Greetings from New York fellow Jeeper.

Comment

well one of the few jeeps i have never even been in. i have been in a comanche its pretty tough and a wagoneer but i didnt thinkit was all taht and it was old as dirt. but a willy's jeep you dont think is toughest of all? isntthatthe ultimate energizer jeep from historys point of view? just wondering sorry cj's didnt mean to forget you

Comment

Working...
                              X