Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out these weenies news stories about suv accidents in their SUV newswire section. The accidents have nothing to do with suvs other than a search engine that found the word SUV in an article. theres one about 6 people injured in an SUV. But if you READ the article they were rear ended by an 18 wheeler. How the hell does that have anything to do with the SUV? 95% of the stories in there are like that. A butt load from India. Oh by the way india has no safety standars and the people can't drive for crap.
    These guys are cowards throwing up a **** storm for which they can't be held responsible. They complain about energy, yet use a computer made out of fossil fuel products to hsot a website that consumes precious energy for their cause. These are the same knuckle heads who load up buses and come to Moab during EJS to protest us.
    Actually strinke that fiurst statement cause they view site hits as a plus.

Comment

Here ya go, this is the pinhead you need to e mail:
      He is the admin of record for this propoganda site:
      Dave Callhoun dcalhoun96@yahoo.com
      You can even call this chicken**** weenie at 6172361127
      He lives in Boston Massachusettes (sp?)
      Maybe a phone call to this guy asking why hes afraid of a little open debate.

Comment

LoL im taking environmental engineering at UTA in Arlington, all the people in my class hate my Tj, im just waiting for someone to say something about it though..

Comment

AB, that's my area code!

I knew this smelled like the people's republic of cambridge!

Among other things I noticed about the site was a background javascript that not only records hits, but tracks-back for links.
          As a result, mods should be on the lookout for the presence of a newly-signed-on environmental troll coming in from that site.
          I wouldn't be surprised if we got hit from that link.

Comment

thanks for the email address. i've just sent him an email. if anybody wants to read it just pm me.

edit: this email has been discontinued. sorry guys. maybe someone can find another one to send to

Comment

That add is full of BS. That is just stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
                Among other things I noticed about the site was a background javascript that not only records hits, but tracks-back for links.
                Where did you find that javascript? I didn't see anything there that looked like it logged hits or backtracked links (although this information will show up in any webserver logs, anyway.)

Comment

The links at the top of page are Java. The host is Speakeasy.net out of Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Jeep
                    The links at the top of page are Java. The host is Speakeasy.net out of Seattle.
                    Yeah, I looked at the code. Just looks like the standard "stolen from the dancing hamsters website" stuff.

The IP address of the server is allocated in Chicago and it's safe to assume that all of the info in the registrar's data is fake.

Comment

Where did you find that javascript? I didn't see anything there that looked like it logged hits or backtracked links
                      The page code makes reference to a java script (I forget now, and can't really go looking there now) that said something about getting trackbacks, etc. I just read between the lines...

Comment

I try not to waste our natural resources or dirty up the world. But I also believe that the amount of time that humans have been on and will continue to be on the earth is just a second in the big scheme of things. These people think very high of themselves to believe that we can make a scar that would not be cleaned up in a million or so years after we have gone the way of the dinosaur.

Comment

Blind stupid people that just want to run thier little Pu$$y mouths and keep thier ears shut tight. Has anyone tried to reply to webmaster@stopsuvs.org
                          ?
                          Maybe a little hate mail wouldmake me feel better.

Comment

maybe someone should sign 'em up for a ton of spam. fill up his bandwidth, cost 'em extra!

Comment

Working...
                            X