X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max tire size with out lift or 2 in econo lift

What would be the max tire size i could run on my pioneer? Right now it has 205s on it, what would be the max tire size and also the max tire size with like a 2 inch lift. I have come to realise that i just dont have the money to justify putting on a 3-4 in lift and big 31 or 32 in tires.

I'm pretty sure you could get away with 30x10.50s with little if no trimming at all. and they would look good with a 2 BB.
    Hey and don't worry if you don't have a big lift right now learn how to handle what you got now and then later on you can always add on. It's the driver that makes the difference not just the lift. I've met with retards that have 4 5 and 6 inch lifts that get high centered on lame stuff just cause they don't konw how to drive.

Comment

I ran LT235/75/15 mud kings on the factory 7" alloys without any lift. They worked just fine even better now that I have a bit of lift (1-1.5") now. I tried my 31's on it with 8" wheels and they rubbed HARD on the front. Do able on the rear.

Comment

I def think that would be a better choise for me, being not rich and all. Thanks all, if i couldnt get the econo lift, what would the max clearence

Comment

max clearence is hard to tell all jeeps with the same lift could have different mac clearence. depends on shocks and age of coils and the rig ou have now. as far as an estament on what your going to get heck I don't know.
          any one else out there with a 2" BB????

Comment

Well its an 89, although it handles nicely, its old and could use a nice new suspension upgrade. The shocks are shot, and when jack up the jeep, you can see that the jeep is running like 7 in of sag, i dont know if that is normal, but i will try to get pics of it on soon. Anyways, it could use some tlc.

Comment

sag will always happen when lifting your jeep see how much sag with out the rims and tires. But for sure get new shocks with that BB.

Comment

how would i check with out the tire and wheel?? Im new to jeeping, if you havent figured it out yet :P

Comment

good queston I would guess the sag would have to be messured with the rim and tire. Never mind Talking out my @$$ again. hahahaha

Comment

i do that all the time

Comment

You do know everything I tell everyone on here is not true right???? hahaha just kidding.

Comment

Working...
                      X