X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 q'trac decal info wanted

Looking for the decal for the switch in the glove box, mine was converted way back before I got it and can hardly read it.
    Something like DME 2 Conversion along the top of the decal red and green color
    Does anyone have a link to purchase a new one????

Nobody??
    I called Collins Brothers they told me the switch was from MileMarker and it was DNE2 conversion to make it a partime 4WD.
    but they couldn't help so I sent MileMarker an email no response yet

anybody have any other leads I could chase for the glovebox switch decal

Comment

You talking about the aluminum plate that tells you which direction to turn the switch? I thinks it is red and green? If this is it, I have one in real good shape I'll send if you can wait a few months. I have everything in storage right now and its kinda hard to get to.

Comment

Thats what I'm looking for!! but mine has a decal over the plate that is red/green also with the DNE2 conversion verbage on it I guess mine is in good shape under the decal not sure what it says under there and the decal I have will be really ruined if I try to pull it off

Does yours have the decal added to it? if so I would like it.

Comment

I honestly don't know if it has an overlay on it or not. I picked it up at a junk yard thinking someone may want this some day. Another avenue you can try is Toy Box Jeeps in Daytona Beach. They full restorations and may be able to get what your looking for quicker than I can dig it out.

Comment

I just installed what I had, toybox jeeps had no idea other than the j-10 trucks used the same thing.
            Some day I will replace what i have at least it works for now

Comment

i got a new decal when i bought the 4x2 conversion kit for the tranfer case . it came from milemarker . maybe you could buy it from them .
              Milemarker, Inc
              1450 S.W.13TH COURT
              Pompano Beach, FL.

Comment

SORRY, !! didn't read your post properly , thought you needed the decal , not the plate !

Comment

Wow!!! I sent Milemarker a email describing what I was looing for and a week or so later I had a decal no charge

Comment

Working...
                  X