X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSC Corners

Instead of fabbing in a bunch of new sheet metal on my 5 I thought I might use these to cover the rust.

They are PSC pieces

I think TJMAGOO has them on her comp Jeep.

A new tub is way expensive, replacement sides from another supplier run about 320 a set. These are a little higher but cool looking and seem to be bullet proof.

Any thoughts?

Any experience with the product?

http://www.spydercustoms.com/Crusher/IMGA0127_med.jpg

Yes.. TJMagoo does.. they are THICK AND HEAVY! Super heavy duty.. she has pounded on hers... Very well made.

-Mel

Comment

My quarters are not "that" rusted out. But if these are too heavy I guess I could reinforce them...

Does she still have a soft top? If so are the snaps atttached to the PSC pieces?

Comment

I would guess that would work but you'd probably want to try to elimanate that rust cancer before you cover it up with those corners.

Comment

Originally posted by LYKOS
          My quarters are not "that" rusted out. But if these are too heavy I guess I could reinforce them...

Does she still have a soft top? If so are the snaps atttached to the PSC pieces?
          TJMagoo's soft top doesn't use the snaps like the older ones. TJ soft tops have the lip under the top edge of the body tub to secure the top on the sides and rear.

I'm not usre if PSC makes them that way for the older soft tops. Perhaps you could drill in new snaps to those corners?

Comment

Working...
          X