X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open letter to 4WD Techs....

I took it for a ride today...after 4 mos.

A bit premiture, nodoubt, I still have the passenger door, windsheild glass and taillights to get done, but I couldn't help it. It was a beautify day in Illinois and we have so few.

You're probablu wondering what I'm talking about. It's a fiberglass tub install. I can't talk to the durability yet, but everthing fits together and I'm happy with the project and the quality of the tub.

Thanks to the techs at 4WD and to this forum. I had many questions as I went along, and all were answered in a knowledgable and helpful manner.

At times this was the most frustrating and rewarding project I've ever attempted and, guess what, I'm far from done.

But, I think the lion's share is done, next winter a new front clip and paint, so I'll probably have lots more to ask.

Thanks again.

Yeah, they make a nice tub don't they. I like mine a lot.

Now I have a few ideas how they can improve their windshields though.
    Last edited by John Strenk; 04-05-2006, 10:51 AM.

Comment

X3!

Comment

We need pictures.

Comment

Thank You from 4WD

Hello, just wanted to send a big THANK YOU!! From the 4WD Hardware Staff:
          We really appreciate your compliments on our Tech Support assistance on your project. We always offer service with the sale here at 4WD.
          To be honest its mucho fun to help others build their Jeep, and call it a job!

On our fiberglass Jeep bodies: This is the product that got us in the business to start with and I feel we still have the best on the market. And I've never had a customer that was dissatisfied with our body!
          Of course I am a little biased, but I think the customer testimonials say it all.
          Thanks again for your support!

Comment

Here's mine...paint to come soon...

Originally posted by TJMagoo
            We need pictures.
            Here is my fiberglass kit as of last fall. Hoping to have paint soon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0/100_0423.jpg

Comment

That Jeep looks sweet, what color is she going to be?

Comment

Paint

Originally posted by woody
                That Jeep looks sweet, what color is she going to be?

1995 GM Teal Green Metallic

Comment

This thing looks good! Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                  X