X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday TEX

Mike, all the best from my side of the pond again, have a good day!

Woohooo!

Tex is... what is Tex? I didn't look to see the number. Anyway, HAPPY BUTTDAY, Tex. Go out and getcha some tonight!

Comment

He turned 17 today ;o)

Comment

Happy Birfday Tex!

Comment

Comment

lol thanks guys. i now have to get my licensed renewed () anyways, some friends are coming over to my house for lunch and we're gonna grill some dogs. then we got band practice from 2 until 9 pm and we're all gonna go eat with my family, then my friends and i will see talladega nights (my choice) and chill out at denny's until 2am. then we wrap my band directors house. we're thinking around 96 rolls, seran wrap the cars, and (my idea) spread about 50 lbs of flour all over the yard. eh? what'dya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
              lol thanks guys. i now have to get my licensed renewed () anyways, some friends are coming over to my house for lunch and we're gonna grill some dogs. then we got band practice from 2 until 9 pm and we're all gonna go eat with my family, then my friends and i will see talladega nights (my choice) and chill out at denny's until 2am. then we wrap my band directors house. we're thinking around 96 rolls, seran wrap the cars, and (my idea) spread about 50 lbs of flour all over the yard. eh? what'dya think?
              Ummm.
              Grilled dog:
              http://img.slate.com/media/35/020116_DogMeat2.jpg
              http://www.behind-the-wall.org/album...1714.sized.jpg

Comment

I think your band director will make sure you don't have another birthday Use caution and stealth grasshopper. Happy birthday YOUNG man!!!!!!

Comment

well after an adventurous night of mischief, we almost got caught. lol. at around 2 am wepicked up the 96 rolls of paper and two rolls of 100 ft of seran wrap and we already had a 50 lbs bag of flower. we drove to the school and my director was still there writing formations so we seran wrapped his car. then we went to his house and tped the trees, put the stuff that fell on the ground in his bushes, and i even opened the back gate and took some of thes tuff and put in his back yard. then we got out the flower and began spreading that all around. right as we were finishing that some old lady in a night gown came out of the neighbor's house and froze. and we just ran. lol. we ran all the way back to my house making sure she didn't see us. of course, i wanted pics. so a little while later we drove by, i jumped out and stood in the yard. i might be able to post it up on here later. the whole thing felt really good because my band director really pissed me off in the 7 hours of practice i spent with him marching with quads on a 120 degree parking lot and getting dehydrated not to mention the way he screwed up formations and i tried to give him suggestions but 20 mintues later he figured out i was right. ahhhhh, the sweet taste of revenge

Comment

Tex, you best be glad that lil' ol' lady wasn't packing heat.
                    In her day, my grandmother would have shot first, and tried to identify the bodies later!

Comment

Sounds like you had a great birthday evening. "Instant Mashed Potatoes" also makes a good lawn ornament, the dew makes it swell up so it looks like snow. Also, one of my favorite moves is taking a picture of yourself with the newly trashed lawn and leave it behind somewhere...

Comment

lol. ya, i got a pic of me in the yard. but only me. today at band, he knew it was me but i denied it the whole time. lol. it's pretty funny. his wife was pissed. i'll try the instant potatoes enxt time

Comment

Happy birthday yesterday, how did he find out it was you? Did you load the picture yet?

Comment

well he knows i hate him, with a passion. i cause a lot of trouble in band because he pisses me off. anyways, he just knows. i'm the most obvious candidate by far. lol. but he laughed about the flour. he that thought was funny. he was like "ya, i walked out of the school at 5am and saw my car and just laughed. then i got home and saw the flour and laughed even harder." i was like "i have no idea what you're talking about." of course with a bigass grin. lol.

the pic, my friend (and hopefully future girl) jessica took it and is supposed to get it to me tommorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
                              marching with quads on a 120 degree parking lot and getting dehydrated
                              Been there, done that...except with quints! I don't know how the heat is in Tehas, but in south Georgia... Can we say HUMIDITY?!

Comment

Working...
                              X