X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my new boggers, new bumper, and new winch motor

Finally got some pics, have had tires for over a month now, but heres my new bumper after they ripped my old one off, and the new motor on the winch that i burned up just before warranty went out.....

uh...ok maybe not, whats the deal i cant post a 14k pic because it exceeds my quota by 688k ???????????????????????????

See post below for pics
    Last edited by Jodean; 06-13-2006, 01:49 PM.

well...

...if that's it in your avatar it still looks good, Jodean.

Comment

since that didnt work you will have to go this site

http://cl1986.tripod.com/cj7/index.album?i=0

ya i got stuck about 5 times in the slew....but it was fun!!!!

Comment

pig pen

nice jodean, she looks right at home in that mud bath

Comment

i think you need to explain why you directional boggers seem to be goin opposite direction on the front...
          clay

Comment

Originally posted by TheJeepMan4804
            i think you need to explain why you directional boggers seem to be goin opposite direction on the front...
            clay
            Easy, a pair for going foreward and a pair for backing out of it. DP

Comment

yeah...right...keep telling yourself that...lol.
              clay

Comment

hes is partially right, but i have all 4 wheels mounted the same way (tire guy wasnt paying attention) so the pass side front and rear are backwards....

But, most guys will run the front backwards and the rear forwards....esp when rock crawling its all personal choice.....

The way they mounted mine there is really no explaination on how that would work better, i havent made it back so they can switch them.....after that i cant swap the two front and have them going forward or back, ill see which way works better.....

Comment

well seeing as i am in texas i know about the fronts being ran different from the reas, but never from left to right...just thought i would ask...lol.
                  clay

Comment

Nice rig, Jodean, but it looks like you got some Jeep on your mud.

Comment

Working...
                    X