X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cj5 half top

ok heres a question.....my 73 cj5 has a glass body....is this a body for a 73 or is it just a standard cj5 body.... are there any differences that wouldnt allow a standard glass body to go onto my 73.....

im wondering because i found a factory half top for a 79, was hoping that it would work on my 73, but remember its not the 73 steel body.....is there still a difference between 73 and 79 glass or is there even such a thing as 73 glass body??

Nope, that half top won't work. I know which one you are talking about. I have looked at it too. You need to change out your windshield frame to a 76 or newer. That top is narrower at the top than your 73 windshield frame. Because it's "rare" I suspect he is going to want a small fortune for it. Would be sweet have though. I have always wanted a scrambler, this would give my 75 the look.
    Oh, a new glass windshield frame from here, is 340 bucks. Yikes!!!!

High5

Comment

uh, not sure about the fortune, its at $99 no reserve so whatever anyone bids is what takes it.......

wht!!! now it has a reserve...it didnt before.....
      Last edited by Jodean; 06-25-2006, 08:12 PM.

Comment

285 and it didn't sell. Like I said, he's not going to let it go cheap. If he was I would sure be in that line. It had a reserve from the first time I looked at it. Maybe you didn't see that. Anywho, it's amazing how many of us are probably bidding against eachother and we don't even know it.

I'm sure he will list it again. though he didn't lower the reserve through this auction. Problem is, he thinks it's made of gold, but he is in So. Missu. Shipping that anywhere would cost quite a bit and traveling there would definitely take some time. Especially from SD or me from IA.

High5

Comment

Working...
        X