X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 cj5 sway bar??

What do i need to get a sway bar to fit a 73 cj5 are they all different or will any narrow track one work.... not sure i even have any mounts....

Was looking and found some narrow track sway bars.....anyone have an answer, i can only assume this is why my 5 is all over the road.....

Sway bar

I just pulled one off my 84,(wide trac) But it fits on my 80 frame. the 80 did not have one. Check your mounting holes, the bolts from the bottom have the nuts in the frame, and the 2 bolts from either side have sleeves in them to prevent crushing the frame. if you have nuts in the frame for the bottom four bolts you should be o.k. If you need the sleeves and 2 cross bolts, You can have them for the cost of shipping.Let me know.I also have the swaybar , same deal, shipping & it's yours

Comment

send your paypal account or address ill pay or send a check....ill take the whole works.....

wth!!! duluth mn....do you remember seeing my black cj5 anywhere?? i got it up by cloquet mn....thats kinda funny!!!

Yellow stripe down the middle.......
      Last edited by Jodean; 06-28-2006, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Sway bar

I'll get them together tommorrow, and let you know what the shipping costs. 3day ups O.K.? Send me an e-mail or pm with a shipping address. I may have seen it, Cloquet is only 30 minutes or so away, and I point out EVERY jeep I see, and much to my wifes dismay, so do my 2 boys!!

Comment

U.p.s.

They are on there way! I suppose I should have put my address in the pm I sent. I'll send another!

Comment

Working...
          X