Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fenders are Done! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fenders are Done!

    Now that sexy!

    http://www.harvesttt.com/picts/mods_fenders.jpg

    New bumpers coming next.

  • #2
    That's a sweet looking CJ man!

    Comment


    • #3
      Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        I see you made room for some big-arse tires, too! sweet. I've been thinking about cutting mine more and more lately.

        Comment


        • #5
          nice...

          Looks good, Spark Plug. Remember to post up after the bumpers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks guys. I can't wait to get her home.

            Originally posted by mjo79
            I see you made room for some big-arse tires, too! sweet. I've been thinking about cutting mine more and more lately.
            Yep, Mrs. Clause help provide those 36" IROK's.

            The hardest cut is the first one!

            Blackwater, I'll be sure and post picts of the bumpers. Looks like late September.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, I'm not so sure about cutting original fenders. I would probably buy (or have built) a set of tube fenders but the wallet says no. The other problem is the law around here in cali would be writing me fix-it tickets right and left for not enough tire coverage, even with my narrow-trac axles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mjo79
                Yeah, I'm not so sure about cutting original fenders. I would probably buy (or have built) a set of tube fenders but the wallet says no. The other problem is the law around here in cali would be writing me fix-it tickets right and left for not enough tire coverage, even with my narrow-trac axles.
                I only trimmed the rear myself. Still need to trim more back there though.

                The flat fenders were done by classis 4x4.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow!!!

                  I likey!!! Did you purchase those or are they custom made??? Either way thats HOT!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigOCj5
                    I likey!!! Did you purchase those or are they custom made??? Either way thats HOT!!!!!
                    Custom made by classic4x4. This is their prototype. They can now build them based on the pattern and add extras like built in flares.

                    Side shot

                    http://www.harvesttt.com/picts/fender_ds.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by blackwater
                      Looks good, Spark Plug. Remember to post up after the bumpers.
                      Here's the bumpers

                      http://www.hisservantpro.com/picts/bw1.jpg

                      http://www.hisservantpro.com/picts/bw2.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Where is Louisianna are you?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I live in Abbeville. Just south of Lafayette.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Anybody know the street lagality of them boogers in OH-IO?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              very nice!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X