X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Goodnes for Friends

Well, went and got a new gas can today at the Tractor Supply and on the way home the left rear tire blew up. I don't mean peeeeewwwwwwwwww. I mean BLAM!!!!!!! Blew about a 6-8 inch strip out of the middle of tread. So I limped about three miles to a friend's tire shop and cut a deal with him for new tires and I'll pay him the end of September when I get paid the sign on bonus for the new job. So, thank goodness for friends. I hated to ask but at some point everyone needs a helping hand, right? So now I am riding on Comanche ATs and its so smooth you would swear it was a caddy. Now I don't have to worry about the old tires lasting for a month and I'm so thankful it happened today instead of on the trip out tomorrow or Sunday.

It's a good feeling when nice things happen. Glad it finally caught up to you.

Comment

My dad told a story of being stranded in Alaska out of gas. A stranger pulled up, asked what was wrong, and produced a gas can from the trunk. When asked how to get the gas can back he told my dad to carry it full in the trunk and repay the favor to whomever he found in need. I'll bet TEXAS, that you have repaid that favor many times already. There is still good in this screwed up society.

Comment

There is still good in this screwed up society.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that, but it is harder to find now days.

Comment

all you have to do is look a little harder

Comment

My friends, I am moving today. I don't know when I will be back on the net to check on Ya'll so be nice to each other. I'll pop in again when I can. Ya'll take care of yourselfs and those Jeeps.

Andy

Comment

Working...
            X