X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ 350 swap questions

Just curious (not planning on doing this anytime soon)... but I noticed in the current 4WD catalog there is a nice chart that shows parts lists and stuff for various combinations of tranny's with the 350 but it is for the TJ. Does such a chart exist for the CJ? Just curious what good options there are to go with a 350. Would prefer to keep the Dana 300 with a manual tranny, but I know there are other options too. Again... just curious.

i used a lakewood bellhousing because it would adapt to my t5 and will also mate to the nv4500 i'm going to get when the t5 bites the dust. if you don't see it in the catalogue, call because they make it.

Comment

I am using a th350 automatic.

Comment

I Used the TH350auto and a NP205 T.C. I decided it was easier to use all chevy as it was all attached together to begin with. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by FUBAR
          i used a lakewood bellhousing because it would adapt to my t5 and will also mate to the nv4500 i'm going to get when the t5 bites the dust. if you don't see it in the catalogue, call because they make it.
          So does this mean that any T5 bellhousing will bolt to a NV4500 given the same input shaft length?

Comment

I used a 350 trans and 300 t-case.

Comment

Working...
            X