X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More in guages

Since the last post questions I had about the fuel sending unit and oil pressure guage, I have put in a triple guage series 8000 set from Equus. To finish the switch over I need to get the speedo and fuel guage. They have three models to choose from for the fuel guage:
    8361- 73 ohms empty and 10 ohms full
    8362- 0 ohms empty and 90 ohms full
    8363- 240 ohms empty and 33 ohms full

I can't remember what the stock sender is supposed to be set at but I figure I can tweek the tabs to match up to the guage that is closest to factory settings. I am correct in that assumption? It's a little stressful to make the trips back and forth from Navasota to Killeen and not know what the fuel level is.

Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

it's the first one 73 to 10

Comment

i bought the digital readout one first when i replaced mine (thought it would look cool with all the old stuff) but after a bout a week it would start blinking 00 00 00 once it was on for a min. or two. called the factory they wanted me to send it to them so they could fix it and send it back being that this is a daily driver that wasn't an option so i replaced all my gauges with auto meters and changed all the wiring. haven't had a problem sense. oh what i was getting to, i think factory is 73 to 12 but 2 ohms on the full side shouldn't make much of a difference

Comment

Working...
      X