X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire size question

I have a CJ7..I run 31 x 10.5x 15s..I have to believe that a 32x11.5x15 would fit fine on the Rims..how big of a tire could I go with these rims?Clearance is not an issue. Thanks much all!

do you know how wide ur rims are?...most people say you can fit up to a 12.50 on an 8inch rim, but with my experience some places wont do it, an 11.50 will go onto an 8

-goat

Comment

I run no lift and I can fit a 34-10.50 on the stock 8 inch rims.

Comment

Goat,

Do you think I can run 32x11.5x 15's on my 79'CJ w/out rubbing etc.
        I have a 2 1/2" shackle set up w/ stock springs for now, check sig @ bottom.

I am running just under 31" tires right now & would like to step it up a notch b-4 I get my lift cause of $$$$.

Clearences: to the fender edge / where mud extention bolts on.
        Top of front tire to fender 7".
        From inside of front tire to spring, 7".
        From top of rear tire to fender 8 1/2".

I haven't checked my gearing in quite a while but I think it's 3.54, I'll check it later but anyway.

Thanks,

Have A Great Day!

JB

Comment

you prolly could, when i redid my suspension in the 5(god rest its soul) i did all new stock springs and 1 3/4'' and i kicked myself that i had just bought new 31s....32s will fit, but i do not know if they will stuff right for you....best thing i could think of is find a buddy with 32s and slap them on and see what you think...thats whut i did when i was deciding to either go 32s or 33s with my three inch suspension

-goat

Comment

O'clay, thanks goat, I'll look into it.

Anyone else.

Have A Great Day!

JB

Comment

Working...
            X