X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farwell to my cj7

well this is the end. i sold my cj7 tonite, divorce made me do it. good thing nobody was here, hate to see a grown man cry. it was the first time i had heard it run driving away, from the outside. I will miss it. Now i am stuck driving a Mazda minivan until i can trade it in on somthing else. the new owner will be on this forum soon, asking questions and exploring the adventures of being a cj owner.
    I did on the other hand find a cj2a today with a 283 chevy motor that the man wants to sell for a song. too bad divorce has my vocal cords reduced.
    to all of you Happy Jeeping.

Originally posted by jeepzilla
    well this is the end. i sold my cj7 tonite, divorce made me do it. good thing nobody was here, hate to see a grown man cry. it was the first time i had heard it run driving away, from the outside. I will miss it. Now i am stuck driving a Mazda minivan until i can trade it in on somthing else. the new owner will be on this forum soon, asking questions and exploring the adventures of being a cj owner.
    I did on the other hand find a cj2a today with a 283 chevy motor that the man wants to sell for a song. too bad divorce has my vocal cords reduced.
    to all of you Happy Jeeping.

Sorry to hear that you had to sell your Jeep, I know how you feel, sold my first XJ and cried when she drove away and even more when the new owner told me he wrecked it a couple of weeks ago...
    Sure enough I bought two new Jeeps as you will for sure get another Jeep in the future. Once the virus got you you're lost and will end up with a Jeep again...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss...I'm SURE we'll see you on here with a new one before too long (gotta stay positive!)

Comment

You should post a note on the "Vintage" forum about the CJ-2A. Someone there might be very interested.

Comment

Working...
        X