X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking

Since the forum has changed I haven't been able to get in touch with Penquin from Michigan, he was suppose to send me some front hubs, can anyone help me out?

he also hangs out on bulltear.com

Comment

It depends on wether or not he resigns up. Since the hack the other day he would have to sign up again. That is the only way that I know of to get ahold of him, unless he is on another board that you are on.

Comment

I don't think he got on here every day, based on his posts. I'd like to pick his brain a little too.

Comment

Pick away. Like others I took the chance to change User names. I felt like this one was appropriate after the crash.

Comment

I would have thought you'd choose FSM lol

Comment

Originally posted by FUBAR
              I would have thought you'd choose FSM lol
              That would be implying I am an FSM, I just have lots of them and enjoy reading them.

Comment

Good to see you back (penguin). It'll take a little time for us to get used to the name changes.

ragg

Comment

looking

I was just coming here to tell them to look up lost one, figured it was you.
                  thanks for replying to my windshield dilemma.

Skip

Comment

Welcome back Lost Penguin. I didn't think you'd take the puffin comment that hard......
                    I really want to talk motors with you- and maybe Dr. Parrish, if he gets back on here. I still have access to the 360/727/Dana 20 combo- for a few bucks, a good shot at a 304 too. And the 258 still runs- will need to find out what kind of shape it's in before any money is spent.

Comment

Fuzz401 is also a great source for motors. Another good spot that was mentioned here is bulltear.com. They build some cool engines over there. I am learning a lot from those guys.
                      I might be putting a new engine in the Snowboard Lift here soon. I think the accidental stress test I did on it is taking its toll.:smashfrea Looks like I am going to have to tear into one of the engines in the garage as a backup.

Comment

Working...
                      X