X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uwharrie National Forest Dec. 14th

This is the last day that Uwharrie will be open for the season. If anyone wants to go feel free to join us. For more info:

http://webwheeling.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2288

Wow, my wife pointed this one out and said we need to look into it. This would be our first in 10 years. It needs to have baby trails, mine isn't ready for the adult stuff yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 47driver
      Wow, my wife pointed this one out and said we need to look into it. This would be our first in 10 years. It needs to have baby trails, mine isn't ready for the adult stuff yet.
      It's Uwharrie, if it were any easier they would be fire roads. There will be a good mix of vehicles from stock to built and you shouldn't have any problems. We would love to meet you guys.

Comment

i'm making plans to be there.. it'll all depend on my exam schedule about that time. hopefully i'll be free..

Comment

I'll see what I can do Joel, I really need to get out wheelin! I'll make sure I take off for this one (let em know tomorow..er I mean in ~7 1/2 hrs lol) I still aint touched the YJ...I will make it a priority now

Comment

This should be a fun ride.

Comment

Heh Chris,
              One of us will have tow straps and or winch, the only place that I'd see ya have trouble maybe is getting up Daniel or the Kodiak Rocks, most eveything else is mostly driver and Jeep. Hopefully HMR wont be sold.(no I didnt say that) Cause noway in He** is the other gonna be ready. Heh Josh might have ta ride with you!!!

Comment

I now am flying on the 14th to South Dakota. Some crazy military weekend showoff. I can't believe my luck, I was just telling everyone at work I wouldn't be around those two days (Thurs and Friday). My wife was even excited. This is starting to be the norm with me...backing out of things at the last minute. You all are going to start to think I'm full of poopie. Is there going to be a get together anytime sooner? Or maybe before January 14th? I won't be around for quite a while as of the 14th.
                Last edited by 47driver; 11-27-2006, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I now am flying on the 14th to South Dakota. Some crazy military weekend showoff. I can't believe my luck, I was just telling everyone at work I wouldn't be around those two days (Thurs and Friday). My wife was even excited. This is starting to be the norm with me...backing out of things at the last minute. You all are going to start to think I'm full of poopie. Is there going to be a get together anytime sooner? Or maybe before January 14th? I won't be around for quite a while as of the 14th.
                  A few of us have been kicking around a Beech Mountain or Brown Mountain New Years Day run. Unfortunately Uwharrie closes on Dec 15th and won't be open until spring.

Comment

In. You already knew that though

Comment

I am going to UNF on Saturday the 9th to get a look at the trails before Thursday's run if you want to join me. I am almost certain the trails will be packed since it will be the last open weekend of '06. Might even bring some chairs and park up at Kodak.

Comment

Heh Joel

Looks like me and Mud gonna be there...whats the meeting time and pull out time. For those that cant read a watch!!! MEE!!! Thanx John

Comment

Originally posted by hmr-rsq
                          Looks like me and Mud gonna be there...whats the meeting time and pull out time. For those that cant read a watch!!! MEE!!! Thanx John
                          We are all meeting at the Outpost at 9am. Where do you guys want to meet?
                          Last edited by battallion14; 12-10-2006, 09:49 PM.

Comment

See ya'll at the OutPost

Heh Joel. I'm gonna met Josh in Danville..I guess and help guide them down to the OutPost.. See ya'll soon.

Comment

Sounds good John. I ran every trail there today. Daniel, RML, and Dutch John will be some fun. Kodak is really dug out and should be a challenge for anyone but the new bypass will keep the smaller vehicles out of trouble. The other trails looks like they always do.

Comment

Working...
                              X