X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paineszj
    Its crazy looking at the before pictures, it looked really nice when I got it. But its so much fun to be able to abuse it.
    i was shocked when i read that you got it for only 500. thing looked like it was next to mint. and very low mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddenal
      i was shocked when i read that you got it for only 500. thing looked like it was next to mint. and very low mileage.
      The Jeep didnt run right and still doesnt, it has some wierd electrical issue. It never stops running though? I bought the Jeep in the hood of Youngstown, they didnt want to fix it and I had cash. They pretty much wanted the headache off the lot. I did get a good deal on the Jeep. The hood is the place to buy a beater vehicle, cash really talks there.

Comment

Originally posted by paineszj
        The Jeep didnt run right and still doesnt, it has some wierd electrical issue. It never stops running though? I bought the Jeep in the hood of Youngstown, they didnt want to fix it and I had cash. They pretty much wanted the headache off the lot. I did get a good deal on the Jeep. The hood is the place to buy a beater vehicle, cash really talks there.

That's about the story of my XJ, some guy had problems with it, needed the money and gave it away for little cash. Put some work into it and you all know what came out of it...

Comment

congrats jamey. i do agree the wood panels were sick but yeah the black and the wood would look pretty pathetic. i like the layout of the new catolog. it's nice to see new layouts/products.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball
            congrats jamey. i do agree the wood panels were sick but yeah the black and the wood would look pretty pathetic. i like the layout of the new catolog. it's nice to see new layouts/products.
            Im glad to hear you enjoy the layout. I spent alot of time trying to think through the catalog as a customer, and develop a logical flow to the pages as you turn.

Comment

Working...
            X