X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Wrangler X Gear Ratio

OK guys, I need some help here. I just ordered a Rubicon Express 3.5" standard lift and 33" tires. I am trying to find out what size replacement Speedo gear I need to get. I have looked online but I am having trouble finding out what gear ratio a stock 2004 Wrangler X with a 4.0L engine and 5 speed tranny has.

my 03 X has 3.72 gears

Old Rakkasans never die

Comment

Originally posted by rich5166
      OK guys, I need some help here. I just ordered a Rubicon Express 3.5" standard lift and 33" tires. I am trying to find out what size replacement Speedo gear I need to get. I have looked online but I am having trouble finding out what gear ratio a stock 2004 Wrangler X with a 4.0L engine and 5 speed tranny has.
      With the 5 speed, you most likely have 3.07s. Try checking the diff tag.

Comment

easiest thing to do is to e-mail jeep and give them your vin# and presto, a day or two later you got the whole spec sheet of your jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4jeepin
          easiest thing to do is to e-mail jeep and give them your vin# and presto, a day or two later you got the whole spec sheet of your jeep.
          Easier to just look under your Jeep and see what the Tag says. That and read the FAQ, since it is answered there.

Comment

Working...
          X