X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Steering Wheels.....

....opinions, thoughts, experiences...? I see they run from cheap to more than what I paid for my 2nd engine..........the origional one is just falling apart and leaving a dust on my hands.....

i've got a grant wheel on my CJ. took it off another one that was on it when i bought it. it's got a rubber grip and seems to hold up well, i had it for about 4 years. it's a smaller diameter that the stock wheel so it gives you a little more room. i've got no complaints about them.

Comment

only complaint i have is that the allen screws on mine started to rust so i hit 'em with some Rustoleum. Wish I would have done the same with the wheel before I installed it. I got the Cheap one, because my son saw it on the Grave Digger and thought it was cool.

Comment

grant

I have one on my YJ and is smaller than stock as well and I really like it works great and holds up well.

Comment

Mine is excellent.

Comment

i baught one and installed a quick disconect on it, nascar style + hard for someone to drive it if it ain't got no steering wheel.
            i went with stainless steel/rubber grip.

Comment

grants wheels are a bit smaller than stock, which is also nice if you dont have a tilt column, makes nice for a little more "junk" room

Comment

I really like mine too. My allen screws started rusting as well, I pulled them, re-tapped to 1/4-20 and installed new button head stainless screws. Looks really nice against the black wheel!

Comment

During my rebuild I lost the spring for my Grant wheel horn button. Any idea where to get one? My screws also rusted, replaced with new ones,

Comment

Originally posted by redtail View Post
                    During my rebuild I lost the spring for my Grant wheel horn button. Any idea where to get one? My screws also rusted, replaced with new ones,
                    i might have one from the two grant wheels i baught, no need for a horn. i can't stand when people honk the horn.
                    pay for shipping it's your's. pm your info:

Comment

Thanks Mikey, Pm'd Ya.

Comment

same here only thing on mine was the screws rusted a little thats all though..and it is nice being smaller than stock...

Comment

lol i just went down and took mine off sanded and painted the screws black and the wheel hammer black...looks good i think

Comment

I have one that looks like new I'll sell for $50. It ran $120 when I bought it. PM me for more info.

Comment

Working...
                            X