X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now The Question Lockrite Vs. Powertrax

I Finally Decide On Lockrite For Front Axle D-30 And Friend Says Pay The Extra $100 For Powertrax. Is It Worth It? Is It That Much Better? 79cj 6cyl. 34" Swampers. Again, Thanks In Advance for advice.

I've had both and would not bother spending the extra $ on the Powertrax. Durability is about the same while the PT is advertised to be a little quieter. Not true IMO.

Just my $.02.

Comment

I run a lockright in the front and have probably installed 10 others .... never had a problem with any of them ....

Comment

Currently running a lockrite in my 44 rear with no problems. not nearly as noisy as alot of the reviews had said. id say save the money....

Comment

I run a lockright in the rear & a Detroit EZ-Locker in the front (same design). I have no issues with either and personally I wouldn't spend the extra money on the Powertrax.

Unless spending the extra for a selectable, I, honestly, would go with the lockrite over any other auto locker. I just don't see the sense in spending the extra cash for a product that doesn't work all that differently. Just my $.02.

Comment

Working...
          X