X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of cj7 dash layouts

dose anyone have pics of your dash layouts just finished painting mine and can't find the pics i took to put it back together.

thanks for the help

Are you going with the stock or are you doing a custom set up?

Comment

Many times when I want to check on a jeep part, I check the cj's for sale on ebay. The sellers usually take pictures of the jeeps' interior, engine, frame, etc. It has helped me out more than once.

Comment

thanks

thanks guys i will look on ebay and im trying to stay stock as possible, lets see both custom and stock

Comment

I can take some shots of mine when I get home...

(which is in about 2 hours from now)

How detailed would you like them to be?? I can get as detailed as you would like.

I can take pictures of my CJ-5 and CJ-7 dashes... (CJ-5 is a 79 and CJ-7 is a 76, they are actually very similar if not exact in setup)

I will get them shot and posted up in a couple of hours for you.

--Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by gunney1 View Post
            thanks guys i will look on ebay and I'm trying to stay stock as possible, lets see both custom and stock
            Here's what I have, note if you add the 2 guages above the stock 2 guages they will hit your defrost duct and you will then have to do some customizing to this. The PO did this portion and my defroster works just OK and that's with the blower upgrade. I'm currently adding a ground fault interrupter outlet to left over hole in the Radio spot and a 1000 watt invertor under the hood to run just about anything. The radio is in center console.

Enjoy!

http://www.picattic.com/files/j6rp6d8u1qysgu2nwoue.jpg
            Last edited by Jiffy; 04-10-2008, 04:51 PM.

Comment

i have some close up shots of my dash layout (it is stock) but currently they are too large to upload (12.8 MP)

I am going to resize them and make them smaller, then I will get them uploaded and posted...

or if you want, you can send me a pm with your email, and I will just send them straight to you.

Comment

gauge panel

Originally posted by Jiffy View Post
                Here's what I have, note if you add the 2 guages above the stock 2 guages they will hit your defrost duct and you will then have to do some customizing to this. The PO did this portion and my defroster works just OK and that's with the blower upgrade. I'm currently adding a ground fault interrupter outlet to left over hole in the Radio spot and a 1000 watt invertor under the hood to run just about anything. The radio is in center console.

Enjoy!

http://www.picattic.com/files/j6rp6d8u1qysgu2nwoue.jpg
                great looking jeep jiffy i like the gauge set up/ gunney1

Comment

pictures are sent... I hope they help ya....

if you need anything else, just let me know

I have a lot of CJ stuff laying around.. LOL

Comment

gauge panal

Originally posted by Zoediak View Post
                    pictures are sent... I hope they help ya....

if you need anything else, just let me know

I have a lot of CJ stuff laying around.. LOL

i got the pics they help alot thanks for all the help guys/ i need a new gas tank and skid plate anyone it has to have the 1" inlet tube.

gunney

Comment

This is what I made for my CJ5, it is 1/4 thick fiberglass.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...980/Pic089.jpg

Comment

hey zoediak, i also have a 79 cj5 and all my lights and pull switches are out and missing, i was just wandering if you could send me the pics of your dash so i could have a refrence? thanks jacob

Comment

yes I can.. no problem when I get home...

Just send me a PM with your email address and I will shoot it to you within the hour...

Comment

pics should have been sent....

email client is being a slug right now...

Let me know if there is any troubles, or they don't show up....

Comment

ok thanks for the help, atleast i have something to go by now haha. i think im going to have to buy the new dash light kit

Comment

Working...
                              X