X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you the best! There is nothing better than the support of a spouse. I am glad you have her support to fall back on. PM me or post the next time you are gonna run Potts. Life has calmed down enough and I have no wheeling trips scheduled until Dec. 14th. I would like to wheel with ya! And like everyone else, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Comment

P.m'd ya

Originally posted by battallion14
      I wish you the best! There is nothing better than the support of a spouse. I am glad you have her support to fall back on. PM me or post the next time you are gonna run Potts. Life has calmed down enough and I have no wheeling trips scheduled until Dec. 14th. I would like to wheel with ya! And like everyone else, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Heh Bat, PM'd ya.

Comment

Originally posted by hmr-rsq
        Heh Bat, PM'd ya.
        Got it!

Comment

Good Luck and you are in my prayers

Comment

Ok, Today is the day!

Ok today is the day and once again I'm scared. But what sucks is that I gotta go 12 hrs. with no food or coffee........"O' My God no coffee, whats this world coming to", for over 12 hrs.......what to do???
            I know suck it up! then I'll be in for about 2 hrs. or so.
            I know that I'm ranting on, and on, but getting bored and thirsty and HUNGERY.
            Went ahead a spilled my guts to the Wife, needless to, not too happy, but understanding...
            Well better go bother someone else for a while. Sometimes I feel like this guy here

Comment

Best of luck John!

Comment

Good luck!
                Can you drink water, or is that not allowed either?

Caffeine headaches can be lessened or averted by having enough water intake... but caffeine is one of the few addictions that can be tapered off painlessly.

Really, good luck, and will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

No water either!!

Originally posted by tomsjeep
                  Good luck!
                  Can you drink water, or is that not allowed either?

Caffeine headaches can be lessened or averted by having enough water intake... but caffeine is one of the few addictions that can be tapered off painlessly.

Really, good luck, and will keep you in my prayers.
                  Well I'm home and feel like sh*t!! Said to eat something soft, tried veggie platter from wifes resturaunt, but now feel even worse.
                  This procedure was to have no fluids, meds, eats, for 12 hrs. prior. Had to sedate me and go down my throat with the camera and guess he seen things that alarmed him. They took about 6 cuts and will biopsy. Said we'll know in a week or so. Asked the doctor about what he'd seen and was very vague about his answers. Said we'd know more then...
                  Man this bites. As I was coming out from being under, I did hear him ask the nurses about trying to schedule surgery, but they didnt let in..
                  Well as time goes on I'll let ya'll know....John HMR-RSQ

Comment

Keep us in the loop John! Again, wishing you nothing but the very best!

Comment

Originally posted by battallion14
                      Keep us in the loop John! Again, wishing you nothing but the very best!

Yeah, keep us posted John, my thoughts are with you...

Comment

Ugggg! Did I ramble on last night?

Hi guys! thanx! Man I feel like dirt today. Entire throat hurts, cant speak (sure the wife is enjoying that), cant swallow, Guess I'll go another day before I eat something else. Heh I really do appreciate the support. Got call into the surgeons office to see if this is supposed to hurt like this! It's like I can feel where they cut on me, each and every place.
                        Did get some pain pills and have taken one! better go and lay down in the easy chair for awhile.. Thanx guys!

Comment

Originally posted by hmr-rsq
                          Hi guys! thanx! Man I feel like dirt today. Entire throat hurts, cant speak (sure the wife is enjoying that), cant swallow, Guess I'll go another day before I eat something else. Heh I really do appreciate the support. Got call into the surgeons office to see if this is supposed to hurt like this! It's like I can feel where they cut on me, each and every place.
                          Did get some pain pills and have taken one! better go and lay down in the easy chair for awhile.. Thanx guys!

Thanx for the update. Get some rest and I hold my fingers crossed...

Comment

Yeah, I hate that bedside manner approach... it seems to be universal with docotors and cancer issues... they never give a straight answer.

You ask about remission, and they respond with something like "you look really good" - now what's that supposed to mean?!?!

Good luck.
                            Keep us posted, and keep extra batteries for the remote handy, so you don't have to get up to change those too!

Comment

Just wanted to say hang in there. You are in my families prayers. Good luck.

Comment

Keep an eye out for spitting up blood. will keep you in our prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X