Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The room was spinnin cause the ether bunny paid you a little visit. You don't remember the duct tape burns do you?

Comment

Ether, duct tape and AB I don't really want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
        I dont know anyone who would make pointlest posts just to pad their post count!!!!!
        In the modern world we call them a post whore!

Comment

Or you could double your posts except the mods have seemed to fix that prob.

Comment

Originally posted by odell
            Or quote your self to get to 25 thats also post whoring

Comment

Originally posted by odell
              Well....I know what your trying to do, but I'll let this one slide because you made a funny.

But yes....double posts are a MASSIVE pet peeve of mine. If I see one, they are gone immediatly.

Comment

Yeah I'm not a fan of them either, especially when your looking for an answer to a question and there's a double post on someones bad suggestions.

Comment

hey augie, 300

Comment

Originally posted by SD Boy
                    thanks guys now i am going to have nightmares about augie in a freaking bikini with tomsjeep ajusting the strings

ROTFL
                    I just try to picture that... no, I better stop right now...

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
                      I dont think augie looked like that at the hotel room, I was more worried about why the room was spinning!!
                      But now the question is why did you take Augie back to the hotel room or did he take you? Hmmmmm.....

Comment

OK, I have to bring the truth on the whole hotel room with Aaron.....I BROUGHT HIM.

Oh yeah...and Kurt, I am gonna catch you. I got 205 now, closer and closer by the day....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TJAugie
                          My 200th post.
                          What I'd like to know, was it that number to the left of the post and below your avitar that gave things away, or were you actually able to count that high?.

Last I remember, Jeepers that are always high on gas fumes have memory problems (wonder how I know that?).

Comment

Originally posted by SD Boy
                            hey augie, 300
                            Who would have thought I would blow #300 replying to Kurt's worthless #300 post.

Comment

Originally posted by sbacon
                              But now the question is why did you take Augie back to the hotel room or did he take you? Hmmmmm.....

Well it was more like Augie was in bed with his GF already, and I kinda stumbled back to the room and found my bed after some VERY entertaining singing across the street!!!

Oh ya, Augie, your still less then half way to catching me!! Or if you really want to play catchup, try to keep up on NEC!! :df:
                              Last edited by RalphXJ; 03-02-2006, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rstarch345
                                What I'd like to know, was it that number to the left of the post and below your avitar that gave things away, or were you actually able to count that high?.

Last I remember, Jeepers that are always high on gas fumes have memory problems (wonder how I know that?).
                                That's complete nonsense.

What were we talking about again?

Comment

Working...
                                X