X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bipartisanship

I don't care which side you are on politically, you have to revel in the fact that they finally killed that F_____R al-Zarqawi

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/

I'm going to have an extra toast tonight for our service men and women for a job well done.

Zarqawi bit the dust, bought the farm, assumed room temperature... he is no longer pining for the fjords, he has ceased to be, expired and gone to meet his maker, bereft of life, pushing up the daisies, ceased metabolic processes, kicked the bucket, shuffled off his mortal coil, joined the choir invisible... he is an ex-terrorist!

Comment

A welcome bit of nooz...

He was a murderer of his own people and ours. Justice has been served. I'll join you in a toast tonight, Rubi.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
        Zarqawi bit the dust, bought the farm, assumed room temperature... he is no longer pining for the fjords, he has ceased to be, expired and gone to meet his maker, bereft of life, pushing up the daisies, ceased metabolic processes, kicked the bucket, shuffled off his mortal coil, joined the choir invisible... he is an ex-terrorist!
        Don't forget He f**king snuffed it!!! That is my favorite. Now if we could just get the lead towlhead.

Comment

you forgot he is as dead as door nails
          they nail his couffin (spelling)

and actually you would probably be suprised about the bipartisianship. I bet liberals are pissed about this too.

For example, yesterday I was listening to Shawn Hanittys radio show. He was in New York with Ann Coulter for the release of her new book 'Church of Liberalsin' I think it is called. Anyway, I am getting off point. Shawn is tring to raise money for the children of fallen combat soldiers. He is tring to get money raised for them so they can go to college. Now if ever their were a worthy cause that both Red's and Blue's could agree on it would be that right? WRONG!! I was dumbfounded when some idiot liberal got ahold of the mic from the audience and started to yell at Shawn for raising money for the children of the men and women who have fallen in the defense of our nation.

So anyway, while you may think that both sides of the fense will be estatic about the death of one of the worse men of our times, just wait for Kennedy or Hillary or Reid or Pollosy or even McCain to say something stupid. It is simply never enough for these people.
          Last edited by avainaffairs; 06-08-2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Dirt nap

Comment

Fertilizer

Comment

Worm food

Comment

Upon ems arrival the subject was found DRT. (Dear right there) with NFH (No F***kin Hope).

Road kill

Highway Pizza

Comment

Yep, and I just got home from a "little trip" to the sand. What a nice way to leave country. Ah, it is nice to be home again!!!

I like "sent to meet his virgins"

Comment

Found this on another BB

Knock-knock

Zarqawi: "Who is there?"

"KA"

Zarqawi:"Ka who?"

"KA-BOOOM!!!!"

I only hope he stayed alive to realize what happened.

BTW Nice one 47Driver and welcome home

Comment

In honor of the passing of this verminous sleazeball, I move that we make this his theme song:

Zarqawi's Theme Song

Comment

I am disappointed. I'd have thought 500# bombs were bigger. Who'da ever thought Zarkawi could put one in each back pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by 47driver
                            Yep, and I just got home from a "little trip" to the sand. What a nice way to leave country. Ah, it is nice to be home again!!!

I like "sent to meet his virgins"
                            I thought it was Virginians

Originally posted by k8ysv
                            In honor of the passing of this verminous sleazeball, I move that we make this his theme song:

Zarqawi's Theme Song
                            that is perfect, perfect!!!
                            Last edited by avainaffairs; 06-08-2006, 05:28 PM.

Comment

He could at least had the decency to stay alive long enough for the troops to gather around and start a bar b que and have a few cold ones while they got to watch him die. Then they could have tied a rib bone....pork of course...around his neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X