Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Daytona 500 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daytona 500

    Well with the Daytona 500 less than a week away I thought I would see who is your driver and who do you think will win the 500. Mine is Dave Blaney or Dale Jarret As for who will win I think that Jimmy Johnson has a good chance to win

  • #2
    iv'e like gordan since the beginning, i also like jimmie jhonson, and i realy happy that jr. is with hendrick. i also pull for robbie gordan, as for who's gonna win the race, i'll go with gordan, jr. ,jhonson or stewart.
    but watch out for blanney, the problem is for him to win he's gonna need freind's... and well he aint got hole bunch of them yet.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 1tuffcj View Post
      iv'e like gordan since the beginning, i also like jimmie jhonson, and i realy happy that jr. is with hendrick. i also pull for robbie gordan, as for who's gonna win the race, i'll go with gordan, jr. ,jhonson or stewart.
      but watch out for blanney, the problem is for him to win he's gonna need freind's... and well he aint got hole bunch of them yet.

      Way to go out on a limb there Mikey, may be better to ask who aint going to win! Just teasin man, I am stickin with Junior!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mcodrake View Post
        Way to go out on a limb there Mikey, may be better to ask who aint going to win! Just teasin man, I am stickin with Junior!
        lol....
        o.k i'll go with gordan, there you happy......

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm a Tony Stewart fan!

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope Jr. wins just to put it in the face of DEI. They should never have let him get away. Now, Hendrick is going to be a dynasty. The only reason Jr. lost the lead during the second half is that he was concerned about his teammates. Can you imagine having Gordan, Johnson, and Jr. helping eachother out. Going to be a long year for everyone else.

            High5

            And I'm a Jr. fan.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by High5 View Post
              I hope Jr. wins just to put it in the face of DEI. They should never have let him get away. Now, Hendrick is going to be a dynasty. The only reason Jr. lost the lead during the second half is that he was concerned about his teammates. Can you imagine having Gordan, Johnson, and Jr. helping eachother out. Going to be a long year for everyone else.

              High5

              And I'm a Jr. fan.
              The reason Jr had a tough 2nd half is that his mom who has a MAJOR control in DEI pulled most of his backing.They have been at war since Jr's Father passed away.And you are right on the money This is going to be one tought team to beat.I am not a fan of Gordon but Jr. had to do what he did .It is a shame that his mom took this away from him after his dad worked so hard to build it for him .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by High5 View Post
                I hope Jr. wins just to put it in the face of DEI. They should never have let him get away. Now, Hendrick is going to be a dynasty. The only reason Jr. lost the lead during the second half is that he was concerned about his teammates. Can you imagine having Gordan, Johnson, and Jr. helping eachother out. Going to be a long year for everyone else.

                High5

                And I'm a Jr. fan.
                hendrick already is a dynasty, the stat's on hendrick speak for them selfs.
                people who succeed in life, be at there job or there hobbie. get there buy listening to and watching the older guy's and learning from them, and that's exactly what gordan did with senior. go back and listen and watch the race's, gordan was alway's up there with senior.
                i'm also a jr. fan as i was and still a fan of his father's, i have a autographed picture of senior his rookie year.
                as for dynasty, there just gonna be that much more of one. i'm glad jr. is finnaly with a team that want's him for what he is a racer. senior would be proud of him and i like to beleive senior would did the same thing. ruffling feather's is what he did best besides winning raceing, he just wanted to race and just what jr. want's.........

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'M a Gordon fan, have been since he started Winston cup---Just wish Everham was still in charge of setting up his car!

                  I'M also a fan of Carl Edwards---Missouri boy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mrfast View Post
                    I'M also a fan of Carl Edwards---Missouri boy
                    Go Flipper! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy105.gif

                    I have a few faves, one being Tony Stewart. I also like Kevin Harvick, Denny Hamlin, and Robby Gordon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like a lot of them, I hope they do well finishing behind JR.

                      Except anyone that drives a toyota, including tony stewart, who I used to like. I am not looking forward to the day when one of them win a race. I know it will happen someday but I wont like it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I bet we'll see the 4 Hendrick cars in the top 10 for points prior to the Chase....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mcodrake View Post
                          Except anyone that drives a toyota, including tony stewart, who I used to like. I am not looking forward to the day when one of them win a race. I know it will happen someday but I wont like it.
                          Ya I use to feel the same way till I was at one of the NASCAR stops in NC and talk to the crew cheif and learned that the Toyota is the only All US. built/made car on the track Chevy,Ford Dodge all have over seas parts in them.But it still does take sme getting ues to.And why punish the Driver If they offered any of us a deal to drive for that type of money we would jump at it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GOT MUD View Post
                            Ya I use to feel the same way till I was at one of the NASCAR stops in NC and talk to the crew cheif and learned that the Toyota is the only All US. built/made car on the track Chevy,Ford Dodge all have over seas parts in them.But it still does take sme getting ues to.And why punish the Driver If they offered any of us a deal to drive for that type of money we would jump at it.
                            i don't mind toyota at all, iv'e owned three toyota's, awsome trucks. it's tony stewart i mind, i just hope blanney win's the first race before tony.
                            and i'd drive for free if they offered, i wish i was born into a race family

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It really put me off when Tony was saying that someone was going to get hurt due to all the bump drafting and then it was him who put Kennseth into the grass at 180mph. He's just a bully and needs someone to kick the snot out of him to bring him back down to earth.

                              High5

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X