X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colorado blizzard

well we have about 20" now and it is still coming down...awesome!

I'm jealous. It was almost 70 here today.

Comment

pic pics pics........... I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We've usually been hammered by lake effect snow by now... It's still hovering around 35-40 degrees though. No snow for Christmas and to play in with the Jeep makes me sad

Comment

I wanna see pics too. We have no more snow on the ground and temps in the 50s. Looks like it won't be a white Christmas here this year.

Comment

weather sucks these days. i remember back when we had Blizzard 97' (i think it was 97), we got 3' of snow in beaver county. I had to shovel out my 150 ft driveway.....and i always ask myself why i have back problems these days

Comment

I am officially jealous, we got grey rainy weather here with upper 40s to mid 50s and it is said to stay that way till New Years Eve... can I have either some snow or real hot temps for a bbq?

Comment

Blizzard Pics

i have not ventured outside yet...these are what i can get from the front door. i'll get some more later. this is my wife's kj and my toy truck. cj is in the garage. piss poor time to start to pull the engine.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...d/DSC02278.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...d/DSC02276.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...d/DSC02277.jpg
                Last edited by beastiebrad; 12-21-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I Want Snow!!!!

Comment

the snow is great when i am at home, but i need to drive to chicago tomorrow for Christmas. hope that I-80 didn't get too hammered with this crap. more pics to come!!!

Comment

Looks like you better start digging out, I'm glad I don't have to shovel rain.

Comment

I'm jealous too!!! We usually have some snow by now, but the foot or so we had done melted away!! But there is hope, that system is supposed to make it here by Sunday, sorry to say it won't pack as much of a wallop that you got there. Maybe we should do a raod trip out to Colorado?? Anyone game for a Christmas run??

Comment

Originally posted by Hill, Bill E
                          I'm jealous too!!! We usually have some snow by now, but the foot or so we had done melted away!! But there is hope, that system is supposed to make it here by Sunday, sorry to say it won't pack as much of a wallop that you got there. Maybe we should do a raod trip out to Colorado?? Anyone game for a Christmas run??

Comment

man I have been watching the news just drooling over what is happening in Denver.
                            You suck!!!!
                            I agree with everyone else, jealous.

Perhpas one day it will snow in Northern Ohio's snow belt again.

Comment

Perhpas one day it will snow in Northern Ohio's snow belt again.[/QUOTE]

GLOBAL WARMING!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X