X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of selling the CJ

What's a reasonable price? 75K orig miles, clean no rust, T18,R air locker, Mopar MPI, everything works
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/IM000061.jpg

Why ya sellin it ?

Comment

Could use the $$, work is really slow

Comment

rough time , you'll take a beating , seems like 5 years ago they were worth twice as much ........ maybe its just me ...

Comment

nope not just you. been a bad year to sell a cj. tried for months to sell my 81 7. had the price down to $1000 and still no takers. of course once i decided to keep got a few nibbles, but had changed my mind.
          DPete, jacksons right you may take a beating. nice looking rig but market seems down now.

Comment

oh, man...

Pete, you need to post up in Renegadestang's 'friggin economy' thread. I hate it when I see this stuff. I don't have a clue what it's worth, but I bet it will be hard to get what it's worth to you. (That's a sweet little 7.) A real Jeeper will love the T18 option. Check the fleabay pricing on 'em.

On second thought, don't do it. Make the wife (or girlfriend) get a second job. You won't come out ahead after you pay for the depression therapy anyway.

Comment

Eh, don't have to sell it but it's a toy I could do without if need be

Comment

possibly interested. I'm In Sacramento....You have any idea on a price?

Comment

What do you do for a livin?, just left the company i have been working for 19 yrs long am helping get a direct compeitor up and running we will be looking for help, pipe fitter's, boiler makers, pipe welders, ??? man hate to see anybody sell something they love

LOL

Comment

Yeah, looks real nice. I think I kinda got burned on my CJ5 purchase. Had all kinds of little issues with it, and a few bigger ones. Two I specifically asked about and seemed okay, for two days. Grrrrrr. Oh well, I know I'll never get anything near what I have into it so guess it's live and learn.

Comment

Working...
                    X