X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cj7

I have a CJ7 with a 151 4 cyl. Where does the breather on the front axle hook up on the body? It is ok on the axle end just not hooked up on the other end. I am putting together a basket case. Thanks Mac

As far as I know they are attached to the back of the grille assembly. The one on my 84 Scrambler was attached right behind the passenger side headlight. If I am mistaken, I am sure some of the other CJ guys will correct me. It has been a while since the '8 was together so I am going off of memory here.

Comment

It doesn't really matter where you put it as long as its up and out of the way. Put it as high as you can. Needs to be above any water depth you think you may be going through. I attached mine to the back of the wheel well. Near the battery.

Comment

All of my CJ's had them routed to the top bolt of the radiator on the passingers side.

Comment

and mine somehow made its way to the firewall, right next to the one for the tcase.

Comment

Originally posted by thejeepingoat
            and mine somehow made its way to the firewall, right next to the one for the tcase.
            Hey goat, I would move it back to the grill, that is a long way for a hose to travel and could easily get snaged on something.

Comment

Working...
            X