Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adhesive to install CJ7 and AMC placard

All-
    Finally found ones for my jeep...paint job done...whats the best way to put them back on. Where can I get that 2 sided tape that was on the original placard from the factory...looks like it worked darn good until I pulled it off. A link would be great!!

I know this is not what your looking for but, i used black rtv silicone on mine, theve been on for about 5 years now with no issues.

Comment

You might check with the folks at 3M I've had pretty good luck with most products they turn out auto related. A 3 M "Auto" Paint distributer would be a good place to check. Thats for that double sided sticky tape..

Comment

Body shop supply house will have what you want. You could also stop by a body shop and get some from them. That stuff comes on rolls and you wont need much. Did the new emblems not have it on already?

Comment

3m double sticky tape "body molding tape" or 3M plastic emblem adhesive that comes in a big tube. That stuff is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by thejeepingoat
            3m double sticky tape "body molding tape" or 3M plastic emblem adhesive that comes in a big tube. That stuff is awesome.
            yup, 3m emblem adhesive, any advance, walmart, sturdevants has it for about $2

Comment

Working...
            X