X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBC install

I will be doing a SBC conversion to my 84 CJ7 this spring. I have MANY questions, if any one would like to throw advise my way I would appreciate it ALOT. If you live in western MA. I would like to come and look your project over. (I'll bring the liquid refreshments) I finished building a 350 bored .40 over with ported polished Vortec heads RV type comp cam, 10.5 to one compression, looking at using Hedman inside the frame coated headers, most likely will keep the T176, but would like to go TH350, has amc 20 and dana 30 with 2.73 ratio would like to go with 3.54 open carrier, if any one has a complete matched pair in WT let me know. I do not wheel, this is just a summer time top off cruiser for me, my wife, and our dog. I'm an old chevy gear head. Looking forward to hear some of the pros and cons. Thanks Old Timer

Sbc

Hello
    Ive done the 350/350 swap its easy and fun as hell to drive Check out my photobucket page
    [url]www.photobucket.com/stevescj7
    Enjoy
    S...

Comment

I've got a Napa parts list of hoses and such stuff, if that will help your progress. Any thing I can do to help just ask. Sorry I dont live Mass.
      Good luck with the project!

Comment

Working...
      X